Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vrazzhledazzle

Ford has most support by Americans?

8 posts in this topic

This is 2008 Taurus/Taurus X video (Mercury Sable also) shown on YouTube.

The video is posted below - but what I am talking about it the comments posted about it.

Seems that the car, hated by most of us here, is almost loved by the YouTube community.

Instead of usual "Toyota rules!" and "Toyota is sooo much more reliable than US automakers" comments, there are actually "Toyota sucks" and "Screw Toyota sales" comments. Are we starting to see a Toyota backlash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqV6CwrtzJU

Here is the first page of comments (actual comments are in bold - they are easier to read if you open the actual page)

ghtyvn (1 week ago)

ha OJ's Bronco!!!!

(Reply) (Spam)

meinsla (1 week ago)

That looks sharp. I've always liked the Taurus.

(Reply) (Spam)

TaurusLX1988 (1 week ago)

Do you imagine, if the new Mercury Sable features the "light bar" like in the first generation of Sables. I wonder what it would look like.

(Reply) (Spam)

owensry (1 week ago)

anything to screw toyota's sales GOOD! I can't wait for the New Taurus!

(Reply) (Spam)

bradjl2009 (1 week ago)

Finally an American automobile company is making a good move! Now all they need are more hybrids and smaller cars then they will be able to take back sales from Toyota.

(Reply) (Spam)

owensry (1 week ago)

Ford wasen't selling the Five Hundred because they didn't produce any marketing concepts, or commercials, i haven't seen one commercial on the five hundred, Ford needs to make more commercials so customers are aware of their products, my family is all ford and we love them! best built quality american cars!

(Reply) (Spam)

the06bug (3 weeks ago)

YES! YES! Oh yeah, it's back! I got a '92 Taurus, so I can easily say... Nice. Hope it'll be as reliable as mine.

(Reply) (Spam)

4462americanman (1 month ago)

your in luck. ford just made a bronco concept. that doesnt mean that there going to build one, but they might.

(Reply) (Spam)

tdawg191 (1 month ago)

That car is awesome!

(Reply) (Spam)

OLDBEATERSIX (1 month ago)

YAY TAURUS!

(Reply) (Spam)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqV6CwrtzJU

Edited by vrazzhledazzle

Please, please, PLEASE watch the first 25 seconds of this one...

Ford Taurus Tribute

...'cause I did and I can't stop laughing my ass off! :rotflmao:

Well I hope this move brings back some profits to FMC. I really thought the previous Taurus' were poor. At my last job was a Taurus and an Impala for regional company trips and everyone alway wanted to take the Impala. My other experiences with Taurus/Sable is that they were dusty rattle traps.

Ford Taurus Tribute

OMG that's classic! That's one disadvantage of AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control... you can't have any more glorious spin-outs.

Ford Taurus Tribute

Lol..but that wasn't THAT funny. We've had funnier things here (like the Heritage Edition) about the Taurus.

This is a GM site afterall. Not too mention, I can't imagine too many non-Fordies going out and looking for Taurus videos

This is a GM site afterall. Not too mention, I can't imagine too many non-Fordies going out and looking for Taurus videos

I'm not a 'Fordie'. Also, one of the 2008 Malibu videos is full of comments about how "I almost died in this car (the last generation)" and just all kinds of crap about the outgoing version.

Well we'll have to see how good of a move this is rebranding these cars, I was personally happy when they killed the taurus name, the last generation was a nice car but the 3rd generation was disgusting.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0