Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I did it, I shaved off all my facial hair, beard, moustache, all gone

no no... she said she feels like sleeping with a teenager......

:pokeowned:

Seriously, P-C-S, you had all this facial hair...seriously, you, a beacon of GM corporate culture? Spaventoso...(or as an inner-city Neopolitan would say: "Shpaventos")

I'm too used to my facial hair...my constant 5-o'clock shadow (trimmed every morning or else it turns into a full beard in no time) add to my appearance quite a bit I think. Gives me that rugged, badass look. :P

I'm too used to my facial hair...my constant 5-o'clock shadow (trimmed every morning or else it turns into a full beard in no time) add to my appearance quite a bit I think. Gives me that rugged, badass look. :P

Yeah, whatever happened to the clean-cut kid from the high school picture you posted on the pre "blow-up" site? :lol: You look like a completely different person, if my memory serves me correctly, between what you look like recently and 2 to 3 years ago. When you join the "real world," you'll probaly have to lose the "stubble." :yes: My shadow comes on real fast, too, and I can't wait to get rid of it. In fact, I may jump into the shower and shave again if I am about to go to a social-type function in the evening. To each their own. Edited by trinacriabob

I'm doing the exact opposite.

Have not saved my mustache & beard since the day I got my B-59 home.

Trying something new.

I hear the Rasputin look is in this year....

My wife and I went to Russia about 6 years ago on vacation. In one of the museums we visited, they had Rasputin's penis in a jar full of Fermaldehide on display. No wonder the Czarina Alexandra of Russia had him close by her side at all times. The man could have been an Honorary Italian, you know what I'm saying! :AH-HA_wink: :rolleyes:

I took a pic of it, I just have to find it.

My wife and I went to Russia about 6 years ago on vacation. In one of the museums we visited, they had Rasputin's penis in a jar full of Fermaldehide on display. No wonder the Czarina Alexandra of Russia had him close by her side at all times. The man could have been an Honorary Italian, you know what I'm saying! :AH-HA_wink: :rolleyes:

I took a pic of it, I just have to find it.

It's all over google.....and please... not even Italians are that large

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Poncho-Custom-S:

Thanks Bro, I was not holding my breath for the photo... :wacko:

Somehow I KNEW that O.B. would be dragged into this.

I started getting gray hairs at age 18. They say male pattern baldness is inherited from a boy's mother's side of the family, but in my case, the opposite was true. My hair is like my paternal grandfather, as he was prematurely gray... my maternal grandfather was bald by age 25. So I'm glad I didn't take after him.

Beards are so itchy, ugh, they get on my nerves. I went through a hippy phase in the early 90's, grew my hair long and grew a beard. Since then I've been clean shaven except for the occasional, temporary goatee.

I think a little grey hair is sexy.

Hmmm....I have several of the goop/foam bottles ($6.99 to $7.99) that obliterate the grey. I have some strands showing up, mostly around the sideburns and above the ears and I'd rather do without it, personally. So, I "foam it away" periodically to get back to a uniform head of dark brown hair.

My best friend growing up is Cuban and has the jet black hair. He always had a bottle of this crap in his medicine cabinet since he was about 30 and he would periodically joke: "time to activate" -- meaning he was going to put the goop in his hair and get back to black. He looks about 10 years less than his chronological age to begin with, acts about 20 years less and, in brain power, is about 30 years less -- a wee bit immature!

I guess I bought into the program, too.

Trying to keep your hair going as long as that Regal, Bob? :AH-HA_wink:

The Regal will stay with me through the year or early spring, depending on whether I decide to shoot for 250M for the hell of it. Do you want to buy it?

Actually, I will continue put in the (not contraceptive - LOL) foam, even when the new sled arrives. :AH-HA_wink: to you too.

I've never had any luck with growing facial hair... I've tried growing a goatee/van dyke but it never gets full enough...

though I can grow a strange Amish-style neck beard.

I've been going bald since my early 20s, gray since my late 20s... I started shaving my head at 30 (my first time was when I was drunk--never shave your head after drinking 1/2 bottle of Gray Goose).