Rosie's Cheeks (Posterior ones) got Rosier

Z-06

Rosie

Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. The opinionated host was unable to agree on a contract with ABC, and she'll leave the show in June.

But her outspokenness has caused continual controversy, including a nasty name-calling feud with Donald Trump that placed Walters squarely in the middle.

:scratchchin:

I just can't stand looking at her, listening to her tough-guy voice and watching her brusque (read: less than feminine) way of carrying herself.

I'm sure that there are "normal" off-the-radar screen lesbians out there, but unfortunately, she comes right to the forefront when you think of the "packaging" of the bad attributes.

I seriously hope her entertainment "shelf life" is limited, thus opening the way for somebody more worthwhile.

I heard mention about this on the radio during the drive into work this morning. They said ABC wanted her to sign up for 3 more years and she only want to sign up for 1. I was surprised. I just figured it would have been the other way around but then they gave the ratings numbers and apparently she did bring a huge boost to the show.

I feel bad for Reg... :D

worthy of a party, I'd say!

Good to see they are getting rid of that -unt.

Hell, even if they hire Ann Coulter to replace her, it will be a HUGE upgrade.

Wait, it's not possible to be HUGER than Rosie.

They might as well can the show now, however...it's run its course. They might as well make a show with Britney, Lindsay Lohan, and paris hilton talking current events between lines of coke and giving blo-jobs to random guests. it would have about as much news value and entertainment value and the panelists would be about as qualified to discuss such things.

Edited by regfootball

You do know Rosie was the Model for Bob's Big Boy!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yo, P-C-S, that has to be the Burbank (the original) location. I think I remember that palm frond and the color/style of the building articulation behind it. Whenever relatives come to visit and I take them to Cali, we go to THAT Bob's and order "the combo."

Now, if Rosie were there, I would probably VOMIT "the combo." :puke:

No it's not. You better be careful, speaking other languages here is frowned on by ocnblu. He thinks we are talking about him! :spin:

Bulls eye! Frowned upon! :ninja:

Where the heck do you guys (especially WMJ) get that "B" that's supposed to be an "ss." Like StraBe instead of Strasse. Can my keyboard do that? I'm just a dumb Sicilian, after all!

Bulls eye! Frowned upon! :ninja:

Where the heck do you guys (especially WMJ) get that "B" that's supposed to be an "ss." Like StraBe instead of Strasse. Can my keyboard do that? I'm just a dumb Sicilian, after all!

You guys make good pizza :P

Since German is my 1st and favorite language, I have a German keyboard!

Dude the Japanese have an awesome keyboard! I want one of those.