Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Stingrays studio Impala SS NASCAR edition

20 posts in this topic

This is our new "custom version" of the Impala, it has a few "bolt-on" mods, and will be available from participating GM delers soon with a variety of NASCAR team racewrap designs. We license the templates of the Impala from GM, & the race car themes from the Race Teams, then sell the modded car at Chevy Dealers...:

For more info & bigger pixs....go here :

http://stingraysstudios.com/Art_Cars___Decal_Designs.php

post-1820-1178004353_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

the headlights remind me of the fusion...? can't say i'm a fan of this impala in your racing "garb"

Dude, you're being unrealistically ambitious. You plan to obtain GM + NASCAR licensing? And to actually sell them at chevy dealers?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Backup7

Dude, you're being unrealistically ambitious. You plan to obtain GM + NASCAR licensing? And to actually sell them at chevy dealers?

:rolleyes:

Your right ...this is NO EASY thing to do at all, however....

This is what I do for a living. Stingrays Studios works with GM, George Barris & NASCAR under various arrangements.

We have already got it going, it is alot of hard work & we are still working to sign up more NASCAR teams, so Look for 'em soon. It will be an "Option Package" available to participating GM dealers, it is an uphill climb no doubt, but we are committed to doing this. How many can we sell ?...I don't know, but for the next 3 model years at least we will keep this option updated for any Chevy buyer !

The Impala SS is a GREAT CAR, and is unmatched in it's value in todays market, so it is well worth our effort to make this a reality...besides, THIS has to be the Ultimate NASCAR Collectible Car !!!

Posted Image

The head & tail light conversion kits are more classic Impala inspired in our opinion, tho your point is well taken, we did consider that similarity of other cars yet the dual headlight & the tri-taillights were we felt a true advantage in the final design, to make this model stand out from the crowd, even without the graphics !

If YOU (any of you) wanna get in on our next project ....check it out on the website "design a custom chevy truck" :

http://stingraysstudios.com/Hot_Rods___Customs.php

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

How can they be viable conversion kits if the renderings you give them are so...out there. They aren't even accurate to the Impala body. Also, the Malibu-like grill is very, very wrong.

I would say something, but if I don't want to use a "saying something not nice and getting away with it" credit on this. :P

Wow... even with all the stuff tacked onto it, the Impala only goes from 'Coma Inducing' to 'Paul Anka Album' ...

So very... blury.

I like your idea of the six across tail lights like a REAL Impala.

These are the "renderings"...not the schematics...You get the idea tho, & it is just the first in a line of "Art Car" racewraps & custom conversions we are doing...alot more GM cars are in the works Now!...as well as designs for Any car too !

This is what we do guys, .....no BS.

I'll believe it when I see one setting at either of the following Kentucky Chevy dealers: Britton Chevy, Burford Chevy, or Thoroughbred Chevy.

It will be up to each dealership as to offer these "options", it is a "participating dealerships" thing, not every Chevy dealer is gonna have these, just the ones that can SELL them !!!!..Look guys, I got no reason to BS you, this is just what I do for a living, K ? & People like George Barris, & companies like GM, ...well they simply DO NOT mess with BS types !....That should tell you something !!!

meanwhile, check it out, GM is not the only company we want to work with !!!! :

post-1820-1178779463_thumb.jpg

meanwhile, check it out, GM is not the only company we want to work with !!!! :

What the f@#k is that?

For the love of all that is good and just in this world I hope the Charger never looks anything like that.

Sorry to be so critical butt that thing is disgusting.

Edited by Dodgefan

Now, I'm as critical as the next guy, but dont be mean spirited. The Impy isnt all that great, but at least MDM had inspiration for the Dodge, and that inspiration OR base car wasnt gorgeous to begin with.

It is true that when you START with a base production car, and need to keep it inside a reasonable price point, the degree you can modify it is limited. Obviously ALL of these designs are NASCAR inspired themes, thereby limiting again what can be modified, ( i.e the NASCAR style wing )...if it works or not, which at 100mph or more I think it would even on a stock impala, which btw if you watch NASCAR, one of the pace cars IS an Impala with this wing on it !!...but as i say these ar just the inital renderings, final design work is in process to "technical scale"...I'll show you those when they are ready.

Oh an Dodgefan...it is NOT a Charger !!!....its a Daytona from a Magnum or even an Avenger !!!!

Meanwhile ;

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Oh an Dodgefan...it is NOT a Charger !!!....its a Daytona from a Magnum or even an Avenger !!!!

Let me put it this way: it makes the Sebring look more beautiful than the Sky by comparison. It doesn't look good as any Chrysler product...or any product for that matter.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0