Let me just save you the "heartbreak"

You own a Lexus Minivan & a Corolla wagon AUTOMATIC.

Sorry to say your opinion is NOT valid. :AH-HA_wink:

I know, to keep peace in the marriage with the wife, we had to buy her the Lexus. It was either the Lexus or she would not put out ;-) My mother in law gave us the corolla for my son who will get his drivers lisence in a few months. I shudder everytime I look in gargage and see "the dark side".

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, to keep peace in the marriage with the wife, we had to buy her the Lexus. It was either the Lexus or she would not put out ;-) My mother in law gave us the corolla for my son who will get his drivers lisence in a few months. I shudder everytime I look in gargage and see "the dark side".

Is it a `93 to `97 wagon? I always thought that they were one of the better looking wagons made in recent history.

You own a Lexus Minivan & a Corolla wagon AUTOMATIC.

Why do I say this? As an F-body fan who's first car was a 1976 LT Camaro (bought in 79), who's second and third cars were and still are a third gen 1985 (bought in 85) and fourth gen 1993 Trans Am (bought in 1993)

His opinion is VERY valid. By the sound of it, he has money to buy a NEW Camaro, so his opinion is as good as anyone else's.

Neither is yours since you've shown (see below) you are totally ignorant when it comes to developing and building cars.

I think a real world cost annalisys would read something

like this:

$50,000 worth of extra R&D & tooling

$300 worht of matterial costs per unit. (gross est.)

So let's call it $500 per car. WELL WORTH IT.

That's the cost of ONE airbag. Most of today's

cars have four of those. If I am FORCED to

spend hundreds of dollars on things like

airbags & ABS then YES I do expect the car

at least be pleasing to the eye.

Edited by Chris_Doane