Crap........(Well, not anymore)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late 20's crisis...???? Wait till you get to your late 30's like me, now that's a crisis. :AH-HA_wink: But I'm cool with it. 8)

I'm having my late '30s crisis now... about 2 1/2 years 'till I'm 40... trying to plan out the next couple of years careerwise and geographically now..

I can feel your pain... I had a mini late 20's crisis when I saw the BMW 1-series at the LA autoshow.

I solved my late '20s crisis with a 2yr old M3 back in '98.. I left grad school in '97, moved across the country, got my first good job, and a year later treated myself to a fun toy...my turning 30 crisis involved buying a Jeep. I don't know yet where my turning 40 crisis will take me in June 2010.

I'm having my late '30s crisis now... about 2 1/2 years 'till I'm 40... trying to plan out the next couple of years careerwise and geographically now..

Just eat right, work out 3 - 4 times a week, get enough sleep, that's the key. If you do those things you should sail through your late 30's crisis. Look at me, I only have a year and a half till I hit 40, I know where I am going in my career and my body looks likes its almost 30, not 40, so I'm good with that.

Just eat right, work out 3 - 4 times a week, get enough sleep, that's the key. If you do those things you should sail through your late 30's crisis. Look at me, I only have a year and a half till I hit 40, I know where I am going in my career and my body looks likes its almost 30, not 40, so I'm good with that.

This kinda stuff is even more important when you pass the big 4-0.

I solved my late '20s crisis with a 2yr old M3 back in '98.. I left grad school in '97, moved across the country, got my first good job, and a year later treated myself to a fun toy...my turning 30 crisis involved buying a Jeep. I don't know yet where my turning 40 crisis will take me in June 2010.

Oh well we're doing the same thing, just in reverse order. I've already done the Jeep thing...now I want a sports car.

im going through a late teens crisis...lol

Well that's just called puberty. :P:D

not going there.

a hot milfy blonde passed me on the freeway yesterday. about 40 or 40+, dressed like a professional woman, with like this perfectly made hair that said to me either 'i own a company' or 'i own my men'. yeah she was driving a red corvette, recent vintage.

now that would certainly cure any midlife crisis i am enduring right now. rackalicious.

I test drove a 3.2L TT today. S-tronic trans (that's DSG w/ paddles.) My god what a car. S-tronic is so fast and smooth. Motor pulls really hard even in 4th. I think I'm in wub. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

See some blue, save some green... 10,000 of them, to be exact.

Posted Image

I like the old TT, but the new one is cool, too. I'd take one with the 2.0T and a six speed manual, for sure, although I understand the DSG is a slick piece.

smallchevy, cyber tonight? :AH-HA_wink:

Holy Sex Machine, Batman!

Edited by ocnblu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Im starting to semi-seriously look at a new car. Maybe even just a second one...

Im looking at certified used Honda S2000's at the moment....

NO! Don't do it!

As a Miata owner and lover, and as a fan of S2000, all I can say is once you've onwed a roadster like that there is no going back. It will spoil you for every other car on the road.

Chris

I test drove a 3.2L TT today. S-tronic trans. My god what a car. S-tronic is so fast and smooth. Motor pulls really hard even in 4th. I think I'm in wub. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jesus, Chris we must be twins seperated at birth or something. The TT is my other Gotta Gotta Gotta have car.

Again, nice roadster will spoil you for any other car on the road...

Chris

get an old 240z, 260z, 280z.

Would make like a great weekend toy, but modern sports cars would be a better daily.

But yeah, the 240Z would be in my top 10 list of all time gotta have cars.

Chris

A car has been ordered. :D (gee it only took a year.)

...and hopefully I can show you pics in 2 months.

I'm having an early 20's crisis...but I ended up with a Pontiac and not an, uh, Audi/Mini/VW, yet just as happily nervous. Maybe that will be the next crisis :AH-HA_wink:

That said, congrats, and I like the usual forum mystery of "what is it"!

Edited by caddycruiser

NO! Don't do it!

As a Miata owner and lover, and as a fan of S2000, all I can say is once you've onwed a roadster like that there is no going back. It will spoil you for every other car on the road.

Chris

Hah no no I didnt get an S2000....that was months and months ago I was thinking about that car.

• 2 months later...