Crap........(Well, not anymore)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. It still seems surreal. I see it there sitting in my garage, but it feels kind of like a press car. I'm sort of expecting the press car fleet company to come pick it up Monday or something.

Well, that took long enough! :AH-HA_wink:

...and get this

...I really like it.

I've been eyeballing those new coupes alot lately (plenty of them to see around here).

Congrats on a very nice ride.

Hah yea I know. Only a year or so right? My situation just kept shifting around. I ordered it 3 months ago...they're built in Ingolstadt and had to come over on a boat. Just missed all the hurricanes and tropical storms.

I would not have guessed you'd like it! The designer who penned the A5/S5 said its the most beautiful car he's ever done. I'd have to agree with him. When I walked into the showroom, I saw a red car sitting there and it didn't register for a minute. "Oh......OH....that's....mine." It really is a stunning car when you're standing right in front of one. There is just something about this car that doesn't translate as well in photos.

Interesting to hear there are a lot of them around you. I don't see many A5/S5's around at all. Audi isn't really sending that many here since the dollar is so weak.

Very nice car. Will you post some more pictures?

Yep...soon as I shoot some more.

Have you moved out of Saginaw yet?

I would probably have to live there first to be able to move from there.

Looks good! Crisis averted?

Hahah well...I think so. Man if it isn't, I'm in trouble.