It might just be coming!

gm4life

Bland sells seen any Camry's or Impala's today? If you left your driveway I am sure you have. I don't think its bland I think is sophisticated and modern certainly enough to merit 20,000 sales per-year.

Yes bland sells, when thats all that is available.

A potential Park Avenue (I'd rather they not use that name, but that's another program),

is no Camry or Impala.

I feel, one of the biggest reasons Detroit is in trouble is dumbing down American

design to Japanese levels and then lacking the quality therein.

American car design is just beginning a renaissance, lets continue that with Buick.

Especially Buick. Just read earlier Buick history. Buicks were highly regarded around

the world. It was the 'it' car.

It needs that back.

Buick has a rich

heritage to

build

upon.

Here

is an example

of the grandeur and

commanding presence of Buicks of the past.

when they were seen as something very special, by royalty, celebrities and

the wealthy. Not suggesting retro versions, but at least the bold, American design that once was.

Posted Image

Edited by HarleyEarl

I can understand what your saying but with the interior on this sucker, I doubt it is really going "backwards". Bob said they are re-evaluating it. Also listen some Buick dealers chimed in and said you never asked us, and now we want it. It became clear to me that if you are a Buick dealer without Cadillac then you prolly would want it more-so and if you have Cadillac then you wouldn't.

The interior is nice but the exterior of this car is very dull and bland. Where are the portholes? Where are the fender curves? Where are the nice chrome bodyside moldings? Where are the Buick taillights? The current Lucerne has some of this. The China Park Ave looks like a stripper version of the Lucerne with all the trim and character taken away. Leave plain, generic and bland for Toyota.

Edited by ponchoman49

• 2 weeks later...