Bad stretch jobs

Satty

Whats the worst limo/stretched car you've ever seen? Expeditions, Hummers, Navigators, yeah those rae all hideous and dumb, but the worst I've seen is a stretch Monte Carlo. The ugly one, with the weird headlights and the retarded taillights and FWD. Stretched. And painted like something out of NACAR (they dont deserve the "S") and all. It looked SOOOOOOOOO dumb. I'll snap some pics if I remember to take my camera next time I go to school. Its bad, trust me.

Super Stretch purple late 90s Lincoln Navigator wiht a wine coored felt faux-convertible carrige top. :puke:

yah im with flybri, limos arent loooong ass special vehicles, there extended wheel base sedans, a foot or two at most is a limo, thats all ya need oh and bri? that old limo . . hot as shite theres a more modern real limo on that date my mom show, doesnt even stand out much

yah im with flybri,  limos arent loooong ass special vehicles, there extended wheel base sedans, a foot or two at most is a limo, thats all ya need
oh and bri? that old limo . .  hot as shite
theres a more modern real limo on that date my mom show, doesnt even stand out much

[post="22845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Love the classic Cadillacs.

And yeah, I think that's the Town Car Cartier L(ongwheelbase). Its a six-inch stretch on the regular TC.

Any car stretched unreasonably.

Just so everyone gets educated, this is a limousine...
Posted Image

...this is a joke...
Posted Image

...and this is retarded...
Posted Image

Only in America do we have idiocy like that Mini limo, offroad 4x4 Camaros, and RVs.

[post="22841"][/post]

OMG, this post made me literally LOL. :lol:

A stretched Mini is just off on so many different levels.

That Mini Limo is actualyl pretty cool... there's a lot of nice craftsmenship going on there... Yes it's an oxymoron as is a 4x4 Corvette but I like crazy one off customs. A off-road Camaro or a stretched Porsche 911 is still way cooler than a Civic with a 4 foot wing and cut springs.

While that '60 Caddy is gorgeous there's also a few mini-stretched Limos that are just retarded. LIke a 8" stretch. 8"? WTF?! why even bother cutting the car and going through all that work?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WEIRDEST one: An '04 base GT Grand Prix (hubcaps and all) stretched fairely long and painted like a Nascar--always in the driveway of a house not far from me, and also not far from the Dover, DE track, so I wonder about it. Saw another one just like it, but a different Nascar #, speeding down the highway once. Like these:
Posted Image
Posted Image
And the website for them:
Racing Limos

Here's an interesting one:
Posted Image

And a strange one:
Posted Image

And a REALLY strange one (that was on Ebay a while back):
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by caddycruiser

There was a stretched late '80s Electra T-Type (the FWD model) with a mild stretch ( kind of like the the '77 models GM1 posted above) in the little town in Ohio I used to live in... wonder what ever happened to it. It was subtle enough that you didn't realize it was stretched until you looked at it in profile..

Speaking of ugly stretches--that '79 Firebird Trans Am stretch 'wildmanjoe' posted above--I saw a photo of how it looks today (or one similar) in a magazine a while back--a rusted, burned-out hulk sitting in a field.

Nothing wrong with stretching anything, as long as its shape fits. If there's no point in stretching a wagon or hatch, why is it ok for SUVs, which have the same two-box design? I don't like the Town Car limos of today, because the roof doesn't lend to it. Didn't like the 80 Seville or Aries limos either, but that was simply from not liking the cars themselves. Anyone ever seen a Jaguar S-type limo? That's pretty frickin' crazy...

A classy stretch I saw a couple years ago was a mid '90s Caddy STS that had maybe a foot and a half added between the doors.. all black with factory wheels and tires..pretty tasteful, IMHO. Edited by moltar

hah i remember that pacer it was soo funny but looked again like crap

i like the good ole one or two foot stretch just to get the extra comfort in there . . . . . i think that the best cars for a stretch nowadays would be the lincoln zephyr or the dodge charger no joke

theses actually look pretty hot in person anyone seen one yet . . . HOT
Posted Image

Edited by mute

I'd like to se the driveshaft! :rolleyes:

I was thinking a C5 vette but someone beat me to it. But when I saw the pic of the stretched 911, that replaced the C5 vette. What are some of these companies thinking...what's next... a stretched Solstice!!! Hey, there is an idea...let's do a copping competition for a stretched Solstice...hehe