Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToniCipriani

HHR Panel Van

15 posts in this topic

I was bored from work and wondered what an HHR Panel Van would look like:

Posted Image

I couldn't get some parts to look realistic, but the idea is there.

Would be nice with it came with a small diesel engine. Edited by ToniCipriani

I think an HHR Panel is a good idea. And I agree a diesel option would be interesting.

why o' why would you ever put the hideous 15" rims from a Colorado on there? I'm sure the originals were much better to start with

[post="22946"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

One word: Cost. I even wanted to put the base steel rims, but couldn't find a correct photo. Didn't you see I stripped other parts as well?

My idea is that to place this van in the compact van market, which I don't think there is any competition at the moment, at least in North America. I think it would make a great delivery van for small towns. With an diesel or even a hybrid-diesel, I think it may prove to be popular among fleets.

That'd be pretty cool. The PT Panel Cruiser never took, and it was cool as hell. It'd be cool it this went into prruduction, even if only for fleets. one worry though is the all-around blindspot though, but if you're buying a panel van, you probably shouldn't mind.

When we had the HHR choppin' comp here's what I came up with:

Posted Image

And along the way I had this:

Posted Image

yah the hhr doesnt look bad as a panel van but ill tell ya what does look pretty good in my opinion . . . scion xB minicooper cadillac escalade

as a panel van? its perfect . . . . its like a mini astro: boxed, slab sided and ugly im suprised i thought their would be more protests to the escalade Edited by mute

Well... the idea of a Panel van for fleets bothers me. I mean, I love panel vans, but I don't want one to look like shit and I don't want to have to make massive mods to it. Northie's got the right idea... I'd love to own his...

naw jsut as a panel van they area mega "tools" in the slang sense look like they can do a lot but completelly useless, hah no prob

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0