Choppin' Competition 7 - Saturn Sky!

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 7!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, October 8th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Here is the pic to chop (click thumbnail for larger image):

Posted Image

Buddy P.. You are an asshole. I'm using a VERY SIMILAR greenhouse. I'm doing more to its facial shit though. :)

[post="24351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL... sorry. I had thought about making a twin kidney grill and calling it a "Pontiac Fiero", but since the Fiero was a mid engine that changed my mind on that. Will be very interested in seeing how yours turns out!

timblazer... thanks! Edited by BuddyP

[quote name='BuddyP' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:30 PM']
Well, sounds like a few will be doing coupes... LOL... and here's mine.

Saturn Sky Redline 5.3L coupe

Nice chop Buddy! Kinda looks like the Solstice coupe from the doors back, and overall reminds me of an old Cheetah! Very cool!

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I just got Adobe Photoshop 7. I was wondering how you guys are "painting" these cars? If anybody gets a chance could you post a brief how to? Thanks alot.

[post="24825"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

um i usually create a new layer and fill it with the foreground color which is the color in the upper of the two boxes at the bottom of the tool pallette and then i play with the layer mode on the layer pallette till i find the right one....... its dif for every picture with that.

um i usually create a new layer and fill it with the foreground color which is the color in the upper of the two boxes at the bottom of the tool pallette and then i play with the layer mode on the layer pallette till i find the right one....... its dif for every picture with that.

[post="24829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

thanks for the help. hopefully I can get some good shops going!!

thanks for the help. hopefully I can get some good shops going!!

[post="24831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You can also play around with "Color Balance" and "Hue Saturation" Try different colors on different layers, and adjust the opacity of the different layers, you can also get some better highlights and shadows using curves and levels. Have fun, you can play in PShop for years and find something new everyday!

I no its fast and cheesey but its a first for me new paint i only spent 1 1/2 hours on.
Posted Image

Opps that tells you that there not the brightest poeple that work on saturn marketing. lol

Edited by capriceman