Sign in to follow this  
mustang84

Ford Fusion on YouTube

5 posts in this topic

I've been on YouTube today watching some Fusion videos and came across a couple things I found interesting. The first is this video where Ford of Canada's brand manager speaks about the Fusion...it has got to be the worst script I have ever heard. Just listen to the guy...he sounds like a robot. Anybody that was watching this to learn more about the Fusion probably zoned out after the first few seconds of him speaking. It is painful to watch, I almost feel bad for the guy.

Then, it wasn't the video that caught my attention but the comments below. I have never read so much praise for a Ford midsize sedan...you'd think it was a Toyota or something the way they talk about it!

Edited by mustang84

I've been on YouTube today watching some Fusion videos and came across a couple things I found interesting. The first is this video where Ford of Canada's brand manager speaks about the Fusion...it has got to be the worst script I have ever heard. Just listen to the guy...he sounds like a robot. Anybody that was watching this to learn more about the Fusion probably zoned out after the first few seconds of him speaking. It is painful to watch, I almost feel bad for the guy.

Lol. Geez. Poor guy.

Posted Image

Lol. Geez. Poor guy.

Posted Image

The Fusion/Milan are very nice cars in there segment. I do not find them any more boring then any other mid-size type. The sure have nice lines and get high marks from many critics

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this