Camino LS6

SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT! - Camaro Special Editions

31 posts in this topic

Camino LS6    866

There are some very nice chops in the thread over at Chirpthird that I linked to in the other thread. A Smokey Yunick edition and a couple of Hurst editions- very cool.

So what have you got?

Let's see it.

gm4life    5

Posted Image

Here is my 2009 Camaro 9C1 edition, no light-bars yet. But this is the "un-marked" edition. I might work on a marked edition along with othe chops. Hey I am still learning this but seriuously how is it?

I added steel Impala 9C1 wheels, shaved off the spoiler, added a red lower body strip with 9C1 badges and a black trim.

Edited by gm4life

Camino LS6    866

Unexpected!

I like it.

Now think of a civilian version that you would like to own. That's what the Fbodfather is looking for, GM wants to know what special editions all of us would like them to build.

I still like what you did! :thumbsup:

gm4life    5

Posted Image

Here is my rendering of a 2009 SLP Edition Camaro Rally Sport (RS). Powered by an LS3 V8 with 425hp and 435lbft. put to the ground by the 6spd. Tremec. I added the Special SLP trim/flagy thing, RS badging, shaved spoiler (save weight) and new chrome wheels to save even more weight and give it a more sporty/custom look. (They come off an Equniox, a Chevy acessory!) Then I added an LS3 badge on the hood bulge Tell me what you think of her. Enjoy!

Edited by gm4life

ocnblu    732
Where is Yenko, Baldwin Motion, IROC-Z, Rally Sport? Where's the base car, the "secretary special" with 17" rims? Where are the up-and-over stripes, the bumblebee stripe at the front? There is so much that can be done with the "blank canvas".

Camaro Funny Car ;

post-1820-0-83207300-1298377518.jpg

...and the "Shark Show Car "

post-1820-0-76097100-1298377722.jpg

post-1820-0-09939800-1298377842.jpg

.....I can't wait to get my hands on one, cuz I need to build the Shark !!!....;

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

How about a hardtop? *disgusted frown*

Duncan    1
I hear that,Mouse.

But it will never happen. :angry:

I hope it's okay if I simply trace the images and add my own accents (I'm not fantastic with Photoshop), but I might give you some ideas you'd like... :AH-HA_wink:

Duncan    1

Okay, here's effort one:

2129742507_1a351f9920_b.jpg

The Yenko S/C. Kinda simple, but that's because the original car was too. I envision the 7.0-liter Z06 motor under the hood, attached to a six-speed.

Yes, I smudge the paper a lot - it's just the way I write. Also, I suck at wheels - those are supposed to be like a modern version of the original Chevy rally wheels.

And that's a Pennsylvania plate on the back, holding it down for Yenko's hometown in Canonsburg. :)

More to come, and from different angles too!

Edited by Duncan

NOS2006    11

That's really nice, I like that a lot!

What if we had an RS sport appearance package? How does RS/SS sound? :smilewide:

Edited by NOS2006

Camino LS6    866
Okay, here's effort one:

2129742507_1a351f9920_b.jpg

The Yenko S/C. Kinda simple, but that's because the original car was too. I envision the 7.0-liter Z06 motor under the hood, attached to a six-speed.

Yes, I smudge the paper a lot - it's just the way I write. Also, I suck at wheels - those are supposed to be like a modern version of the original Chevy rally wheels.

And that's a Pennsylvania plate on the back, holding it down for Yenko's hometown in Canonsburg. :)

More to come, and from different angles too!

Now you've done it!

I want one of my own after seeing that.

Complete with PA plate. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.