Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Official Vectra/Aura Pic?

So how will the shape of the next gen G6s rear end evolve? Cuz this is exactly what I thought it would look like(as far as the taillights) and the rest of the profile looks like altima! also ist that a wing or an upper-bangle? cuz it kinda looks like a wing, and that would be REALLY HOT! :idhitit:

I'm sort of hoping that's not the new Vectra...the view makes it look like an Altima with a re-worked deck. It's not that the design is ugly, it's just been done before.

Very nice. I hope this comes over as the next Aura. GM would be smart to align the production cycles of the Opel and Saturn even if that means the current Aura is only on the market for three short years. It would also do well to keep the Aura fresh in the fiercely competitive mid-size segment - which will be key since a new Accord and Mazda6 are due this fall.

Right now - GM needs to get a new G6 out ASAP. If it is going RWD - then a heavy MCE needs to be done on the current model until the RWD replacement arrives.

i'm so tired of that term "bangle butt".

honestly i don't see it. This car has more of a "trunk ridge/hump" than a "bangle butt" compare it too the 6-series or 7-series and I see a little similatiry, but the "bangle butt" is really at the rear-most edge of the trunklid. not the top. case closed.

i'm so tired of that term "bangle butt".

honestly i don't see it. This car has more of a "trunk ridge/hump" than a "bangle butt" compare it too the 6-series or 7-series and I see a little similatiry, but the "bangle butt" is really at the rear-most edge of the trunklid. not the top. case closed.

Does it really matter? Looks like ass either way.

But if it were Photoshopped, why would it have tape over the tail lights?

It's photoshopped because the rear wheel arches are the wrong size, the rear shoulder is the wrong size, the rear door is the wrong shape, the tail lights are the wrong shape, the rear bumper (esp. around the lights) is the wrong shape, it looks like it was badly drawn, not photographed etc.

OK, I know I'm a bit behind the times here and this has already been discussed, but I like this too. It's a bit "bangled", but that should help separate it from the Malibu and compete with more of an import crowd. Also, the rear-seat room looks pretty ample.