NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Mint 1983 98 Regency Brougham for sale on Ebay

10 posts in this topic

Very nice car. Imagine the shock felt when the tiny FWD model hit the dealer lots a couple of years later. Oh, and it looks brown to me, not "gray".

Very nice car. Imagine the shock felt when the tiny FWD model hit the dealer lots a couple of years later. Oh, and it looks brown to me, not "gray".

That small fwd model showed up spring 1984. I will never forget it...

That is why they created the Delta 88 Royale Brougham LS. It had the Ninety Eight seats, grille, wheels and more. It did not have the interior door handles. It was successful. Funny when they did the same thing in 1997 and called it Regency the second time around, it was not as successful and just was not the same.

Shock does not begin to describe what happen. That was the beginning of the slide GM is trying to come out of now. It was not until 1986-1987 it started to impact Oldsmobile and GM.

Very nice. Beautiful automobile that oozes class & elegance. Always was a big fan of that body style. Thanks for posting, Ninety Eight!

That was the thing back then those GM models oozed luxury and did it without trying..

Imagine if that car was in production today with the latest technology and digital gauges and offered V6's and V8's and was on Zeta?

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't like anything about it. It's blocky inside and out. It's in great shape though.

Nice car, I'm very partial to Oldsmobiles from the 80s, especially Delta 88 coupes (pre-'86) and Cutlass Supremes, but Ninety Eights also hold a special place close by. What can I say...I like big cars with quad headlights, opera windows, and notchback roofs!

Wow ... that's a very mint '83 Olds ... awesome :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's hard to slow this swinger down" ... Eric Heatherly ... 'Flowers On The Wall'

Imagine that interior was all genuine woodgrain. Good laaawwwwd that's a lotta wood.

Wow, that's just delicious. And it's only $3,000 at the current bid.

Hmm, they took a picture of the open hood, but not of the engine compartment itself? :scratchchin:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor