Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

DO YOU PREFER TAURUS OR SABLE?

TAURUS? OR SABLE? 2008   30 members have voted

1. 1. which version of the 500/montego reskin do you prefer?

• 2008 TAURUS
    • 2008 SABLE

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

well? like the taurus with the razor grille and fender vents? Or the sable with satin trim, and slick headlights?

Edited by regfootball

Ummmm, how about neither as a choice?

+1

Here's my problem.. before the update, I would have taken the Mercury.

For 2008, I would probably lean more towards the Ford.

I like the exterior improvements, but their plood is GOD AWFUL for the update.

YEah, when there wasnt 18,000 other ones itd be easier to choose. I would go with the taurus though.

BtW I do see lots of both which is nice. Ford has some good things going for them. They always have lets see how welll they keep i up. I think they have what it takes. But thats like just my opinion.

Oh, and FYI, something is wrong with the pole.. I was just able to vote for both at the same time.

Ummmm, how about neither as a choice?

I'm with this guy.

Probably Sable, although the new Taurus looks much better than the Five Hundred. Unfortunately, Mercury's newly-found feminine image would probably steer me into a Taurus unless they had a black-on-black, slightly lowered, AWD 350 hp Marauder... :idhitit:

This is like asking someone if they like "$h! or shinola." Just kidding, reg.

Probably the Sable, by a hair, as I think it has always been a tad more restrained than the Taurus.

Incidentally, I went to the mall tonight to "cash in" a few gift certificates and saw a new Mustang there on display. It was white with a tan interior and very nice. Still, it's too cramped for what I need.

Oh Bob, thanks for the long PM...I've been busy with work lately so I haven't had time to respond, but some good info in there as always!

Oh Bob, thanks for the long PM...I've been busy with work lately so I haven't had time to respond, but some good info in there as always!

Great! I can be long-winded, I know...especially when I get onto a topic that gets me hot under the collar and I can start ranting. I'm enjoying having a few days that aren't busting at the seams with work + school, packing things and getting ready for my trip "across the pond" in 3 weeks!

Great! I can be long-winded, I know...especially when I get onto a topic that gets me hot under the collar and I can start ranting. I'm enjoying having a few days that aren't busting at the seams with work + school, packing things and getting ready for my trip "across the pond" in 3 weeks!

Has someone warned Europe? :rotflmao:

Has someone warned Europe? :rotflmao:

Uh, he's coming for you, Custom-S.

Uh, he's coming for you, Custom-S.

He'll overshoot me by 3000 miles! Besides all I have to do is hide in Egypt, he won't go there, he's afraid! :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Hmmm..Taurus vs. Sable. I think I'd take the Grand Marquis. I spent the holiday weekend driving a Grand Marquis, and I have to say those classic land yachts, even as dated as they are, have really grown on me..even though I'm about 30 years younger than their average buyer's age...

Give me the Toro, it isn't the best looking car but I like it more than a Camry. Impala SS (cough, cough)

I need to create the reference because I forgot what the Sable looks like and I'm sure others have also forgotten.

*Borrows Flybrian's Stylish Links*

:forum:See the 2008 Ford Taurus

:forum:See the 2008 Mercury Sable

Between the two, I'd rather have a Sable. I prefer its style.

I also vote in favor of Mercury in a Fusion / Milan comparison, or just about any other Ford / Mercury comparison for that matter.

Sable if I had to choose, but the taillights are iffy. I'll have to see it in person, up close when it arrives at our dealership.

Sable if I had to choose, but the taillights are iffy. I'll have to see it in person, up close when it arrives at our dealership.

blu can you give it a good ride for me and tell me if it was smooth?

i thought i read on a site that taurus were arriving in like 2-3 weeks.

Edited by regfootball

i thought i read on a site that taurus were arriving in like 2-3 weeks.

I think I read the same thing...late June sometime. Job1 was in late April.

well? like the taurus with the razor grille and fender vents? Or the sable with satin trim, and slick headlights?

Sable....Ford has improved a lot over the Montego/500 ride

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0