Haha! Looky loo! A sebring!

Cargo room is huge and the sound system wroks great! I love how the screen displays the radio station, their slogan, the artist and title of the song. Also you can view the time at the same time as radio station. Plus, there's the analog clock which is very classy.

Ill take pics of the trunk tomarrow

Look, the interior is well made. No loose materials, no rattles...nothing. Oddly, my dad praised the hard plastic at the top of the interior door panels because it's easy to keep clean. Also, in other threads, people ragged on the feel of the armrests. They feel fine. BTW the middle, upper dash and all the door panels where your arm would sit is all soft material.

I didn't say a thing about how it was built. The quality of materials... Yes. They're cheap, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Unless you plan to make sweet, hot, rough love with the lower dashboard I don't see what the problem is.

It's cheap, all of it, that's the problem. Most of the interior is decked in hard plastics. It does have soft plastics on "oval" that covers the upper dash. While soft plastics are better than hard plastics, but that doesn't mean they can't be cheap, hard to the touch, and poorly grained. Case in point... My Grand Am has soft plastics on the dash, but its the definition of cheap. The Sebring is no exception. Plus, its a Chrysler. It shouldn't cheap at all. When bottom of the barrel compacts have nicer interiors than a Chrysler... Something isn't right.

BV will do it with anything that's got a pulse.... and when that 4-cylinder is runnin.... well....

Sad, but true. :P

• 1 month later...

Hardy hee har. Surprisingly, they don't fill with dirt like I expected they would.

That's funny you should say that--I assumed they would too... good that they don't. Are they very sharp, high creases, or small lines? I've seen a few Sebrings on the road, but never got to study one parked.

That's funny you should say that--I assumed they would too... good that they don't. Are they very sharp, high creases, or small lines? I've seen a few Sebrings on the road, but never got to study one parked.

Just hang out at an Enterprise lot some time...

-RBB