Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt41

My Drawing Ability For One's Age

Drawing Skills   27 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Do My Drawing Skills Compare?

• 10 years old -
    • 13 years old
    • 16 years old +

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Please be honest, because I can't believe my friends and family, all they would say is 'wow!' and 'cool, you are the best drawer I've evr seen' or whatever.

Where the hell is the Crocsucker these days?! And I have to save that Satty/OcnBlu jib-jab :lol:

For your age, I'd have to say 13 and below.

I dunno, MB... but sometimes I have to wonder if you are playing us. For all I know, you could be Satty's cruelest creation.

Edited by Captainbooyah

I dunno, MB... but sometimes I have to wonder if you are playing us. For all I know, you could be Satty's cruelest creation.

I wish, that would be some award-winning satire if that were the case. Alas, I'm not brilliant enough to have created this.

Drawing ability is not always tied to age.

At 10 years old I could draw much better than most adults,

but at age 28, with my skills having evolved quite a bit I

can't even hold a candle to some 8 year old kids who were

born with the talent. Everything I have for talent was either

self-taught or learned in college.

Some kids have more talent than I ever will but they never

even thought about the process... just comes natrual.

You need to work on your talent, esp. perspective & method.

Thanks for your honesty. Now, about that Lamborghini........

that was drawn around June-July '06, so of course way back when all of my drawings looked like crap (I'll have to show some from then), and my old photoshops! Jeez, they especially looked like BS! I'll have to prove to you guys I improved by showing them off.

Better whip up some new ones too, haven't posted any in a while.........

Better whip up some new ones too, haven't posted any in a while.........

So... there is no God.

J/K... You have improved, but it would take months of intense art study and an act of God for most ppl on here to commend you on your work, or even admit your improvement. Just keep trying til you have something really good, then post it. I think everyone feels that ppl have already tried to help you enough, and posting 1,000,000,000,000 threads won't yield many positive remarks.

And by the by, was that Fusion a joke? Because I'm laughing soo hard right about now! And that Lamborghini is a piece of work too!

13.....ish. :P

I think the real question is... What's your actual age? You've never said and I'm curious. As others have said, ability and age don't necessarily go hand in hand. So don't feel bad if you think you're ability doesn't live up to you're. Everything takes practice.

my guess is that he is in his early teens...or perhaps he was born in 1988 which would make him 18, 19... :scratchchin:

To be fair, I've posted my share of crappy drawings on here... For instance, I had drawn a very nasty version of a Camaro towards the beginning of my time here.

Anyway, guessing by the 88 part of MB's name, yeah, he'd be in the 18-19 area.

I'm not gonna answer the poll because one's ability to draw has nothing to do with age. One can be an adult and draw horribly. At the same time, there are child prodigies that can recreate the Mona Lisa by age 10.

As others have said, ability and age don't necessarily go hand in hand. So don't feel bad if you think you're ability doesn't live up to you're.

Yup. You should see my dad draw a car. He's 63. If age equals ability, he should be Harley Earl.

13years old.

I have a question, why do you turn down the help others provide? There's a Class on perspective at Speedanddesign.net and numerous amounts at Carspyshots.net, yet you seem to ignore it. People here (mostly) give constructive critisizm, yet you seem to ignore it and not apply it. Your ideas are great, you just need work.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room