Sign in to follow this  
donpella

Zeta-based future full body Cadillac

12 posts in this topic

donpella    0

I haven't seen any good design illustrations of the future Zeta-based Cadilac flag ship. They haven't even given us any information on it, so I decided to do my own renditition of what it can look like. I don't really like that that they might be phasing out the STS, so I named this large sedan DTS instead. A rwd DTS could be a major player in my opinion. I took alot of the current elements of the STS,CTS,and Escalade and kinda trickled them up to this ulta sedan. It's not a Sixteen, (in my opinion a car like that should be done in limited numbers, holding nothing back, to fight R&R, Bentley, and Maybach),but as a production S-class,Audi A8, LS 460, and 7 series fighter, I think this could work.

post-4263-1180498863_thumb.jpg

The execution is not perfect but I love where you are going w/ it! 8)

ocnblu    772
So it's based on the Audi A8.

gm4life    5

I like parts of it and others look to cartoony. It does look to A8 based not a bad thing by any means. Great chop I hope you can post around here more often. I say look at it and refine it some more. Over-all home run even if that was RWD and pricing was kept around the current DTS I might actually be able to get one someday. I would prefer FWD tho...

Paolino    99

I love it!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this