It's Pontiac Custom-S's BIRTHDAY!

Well thanks guys, 38 today! Where does the time go? I have a 20 year high school reunion coming up in November. For those of you worried about my ass hairs, my goal today will be to try and take a picture of them, I have my digital cam set up next to a magnifying glass to get a really close up shot. I think I will be OK as long as the sun doesn't come out and I don't burst into flame ( magnifying glass + sun + hair), you get it, I know! Anyhow I thank you one and all! :smilewide: :smilewide: :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Happy Birthday Dude!

Take your gorgeous '69 Poncho out for a spin.

I don't burst into flame

I lit a fart once...at a retreat for my Ethics class at a Catholic university, no less. You should have seen the "torch" that emanated from that region. :lol:

Be careful !

Thank you one and all, I am overwhelmed by the birthday greetings. It seems my office was decorated and my friends at work took me out to lunch where ever I wanted to go, so we went to Lone Star, after all I am from TexAss! :smilewide:

Oh and I got my ass pic taken, anyone wanting autographed copies let me know! :P

Thank y'all again!

Thank you one and all, I am overwhelmed by the birthday greetings. It seems my office was decorated and my friends at work took me out to lunch where ever I wanted to go, so we went to Lone Star, after all I am from TexAss! :smilewide:

Oh and I got my ass pic taken, anyone wanting autographed copies let me know! :P

Thank y'all again!

Posted Image

Think carpet.

Thank y'all again!

Keep saying TexAss and you won't have another birthday :AH-HA_wink:

Thank you Mr. Knightfan sir!

You are welcome :).

I'm ever closer to 40! :scared:

Uh oh. Well, guess you'll win that race, won't ya? ;) he he

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"How can anybody be so lucky?" ... John Conlee ... 'Domestic Life'