GM changes top manager in performance division

All I'm saying is what you yourself just admitted: you are argumentative. Fact is, you do not know when to quit 99% of the time. Most people just get tired of it and tell you you're right to shut you up. Because your constant arguing is silly. You think my reasons for not being a Pontiac fanatic are BS, eh? That's funny. Unfortunately for you, they are the same reasons analysts and the general public do not like Pontiacs very much. I'm done with this, we've both said our pieces.

All I'm saying is what you yourself just admitted: you are argumentative.  Fact is, you do not know when to quit 99% of the time.  Most people just get tired of it and tell you you're right to shut you up.  Because your constant arguing is silly.

You think my reasons for not being a Pontiac fanatic are BS, eh?  That's funny.  Unfortunately for you, they are the same reasons analysts and the general public do not like Pontiacs very much.

I'm done with this, we've both said our pieces.

[post="24443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Continuing to argue... :D

I think it is a good thing that I don't know when to quit. If annoys people like you.. too bad I guess.

Also, maybe you tell me I'm right to shut me up, but who says "most people" do? I'd like to know... So anyone who has done this, tell me. If the majority of C&G's 1000+ members do, I'll have to admit that you are right. I guess I don't stand a chance, though...

I didn't say that for not being a fanatic... More or less just for you supposed hatred of it. But that's besides the point. I just can't believe that you are putting yourself in the same boat as analysts. You might want to talk to FOG about that one... Maybe he will spread his knowledge over to you. Analysts. Talk about the lowest of the low who know practically nothing... Uneducated guesses. Also, please don't refer to the general public as if its all located in California. It's not... there are 49 other states and most of them are not anything like California and those who reside in it. And who really cares what they think? They're from California!!! :lol:

I'm done here unless you reply... I hope you are as you are really starting to piss me off. Have a nice day. :)

I never made mention of California. Almost every reviewer has made the same complaints about the Pontiac lineup for the past decade, whether the reviewers are located in Florida, Detroit, New York, DC, Texas, or (gasp!) California. Are you saying that every auto reviewer is incompetent and that they are all wrong? I would find such a claim hard to swallow.

No... I'm not, actually. I made no mention of any auto reviewer or where they are located. Now I will. They are not all wrong. If they are, it's not like they're complete retards. They just aren't being completely fair. I mean, Most can't leave their biases out of reviews. Images, perception, and reputation matter to them. They worry about the most irrelevant things and are so anal about everything. They use too much personal opinion and taste. They make unfair comparisons. Again, that's not saying every one is this way, but finding a fair review is hard to do. Thanks for bringing this up even though I said nothing about it... It'll just clear even more things up. :D

BV: most of the people from California are just like people from every other state. You are generalizing and don't really know what you're talking about here. That is something you will learn to do less as you grow up. Come to California and interact with the people, from different parts of the state, and you will see that we deserve to be a part of this country just as much as others. And, I'm sorry to say, but you are displaying quite a bit of ignorance by disputing what analysts have to say; analysts who have a whole lot more practical and useful knowledge than you have at your age. I'm not saying you aren't smart for your age [I don't know] or that you couldn't be a very smart person at your age, but there is a great deal you don't know, and you display it in your posts.

Hey... People generalize about Pontiac too. Nobody ever seems to have a problem with it, except me. So why is there a problem if I do it about California? Besides... I've been to California. 3 times. Sacramento twice and Los Angeles once. Each time with my grandma. Twice with her old Sunfire to Sacramento. I'll just say that other than it's beauty, I wasn't impressed. Most of my reasons for hating it came from those times. The overall reason is that it is a state packed full of Pontiac haters. But I don't want to get into this again... I've explained my reasoning before... Back to the analysts... Okay, so it is more like educated guesses. Sorry. :P Anywho... Yeah, I show my age. I know that. I'm 16 and I'm immature. I can't help it. If I could, I can tell you that I would. Do you think I like how I am? I don't. I wish I could be different. I'm just not intelligent enough nor... capable of it. So... I try to accept it and deal with it...

I think we need to get back on topic here guys. The GM Performance Division (as has been said several times) is not Pontiac, it's the special vehicles group. If you want to argue about Pontiac this or Pontiac that, then start a thread to do so.