Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

GMC Yukon

:o I completely forgot. I know that someone has got to have the pictures. When they released the Tahoe, C&G had it out before GM had posted it on their Chevy Launch website so if history is any proof, this being the day before, SOMEONE should have the pictures. :ph34r: <_<

Yep, should be tomorrow--at least that's what they said on Friday's edition of GMTV, so I'll be watching tomorrow's report http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Pictures should all be out again, just like they were with the Tahoe.

I'm not expecting any suprises at all, just the Tahoe we've already seen, the Yukon given a big Envoy look for the GMC and maybe a few different interior trim pieces, and the Escalade being unique and very top drawer, but nothing we haven't already read about. I just want to see the new front end and the vents in the fenders...

Oh yeah, and it's all at the Anaheim auto show, which starts tomorrow. I guess there's no real excitement around the net yet, since the Tahoe answered most every question. Edited by caddycruiser

Here you go, fresh from the GM Media site:

ADVISORY: 2007 GMC Yukon Unveiling -- Live Webcast

October 5, 2005, 9 a.m. PDT (12 noon EDT)

General Motors debuts its all-new GMC Yukon and Yukon Denali full-size SUVs at the California International Auto Show in Anaheim, Calif.

WHEN:
October 5, 2005, 9 a.m. PDT (12 noon EDT)

WEBCAST:
2007 Yukon and Yukon Denali Unveiling

WHO:
John Larson, General Manager, Buick-Pontiac-GMC
Mary Sipes, Vehicle Line Director, Full-size Utilities Edited by caddycruiser

Great I cant wait, now how long till the escalade?

[post="23939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think it said somewhere a while back that the 'Sclade will be shown at the beginning of November. I really dont feel like looking it up though.

Kind of dissapointing, the front end looks very blobish with no interesting details or styling. For some reason from this angle it reminds me of a surprised navigator. I really like the tahoe and thought the yukon would look even better but the tahoe is much more attractive than this is.

hmmmm....not sure i dig it. going to wait and see the rest before i comment. disappointing, defiinitely reminds of the Expedition and current Escalade. i wish they had gone for more of a Terradyne look, though they might have and I just don't remember what the truck looks like.

At this point, I like the non-Denali version better. At this point I just need more pictures, and I wanna see an interior and rear shot as well. I don't really think it looks that much like an Escalade, more of a supersized Envoy. Edited by Croc

They went pretty damn conservative with this. I really wasnt expecting the sides to be identical to the Tahoe. Hopefully we'll get some rear/interior shots tonight.

Kind of dissapointing, the front end looks very blobish with no interesting details or styling. For some reason from this angle it reminds me of a surprised navigator.

I really like the tahoe and thought the yukon would look even better but the tahoe is much more attractive than this is.

[post="23981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Me too. You read my mind. The Tahoe is more chisled and sophisticated... the Yukon almost looks unfinished.

Tahoe definitely wins in the exterior. The GMT900 Tahoe looks modern and sophisticated. I think I know what looks off on the Yukon and Denali. It's the headlights. They are too big, and melted looking. I covered up the headlights with my thumb on the computer screen and the Denali looked much much better. Perhaps it's the angle here. It's nice to see the Denali gets the tap-shift 6-speed. We'll have to wait for the interior for final judgement. The Escalade is what I really want to see.