Carlisle All GM Nationals

Camino, I'll be there on Saturday (6/23) with the family in tow. After the show, we'll be driving back to Hershey to spend Sunday in the park. We always make this weekend a getaway with a trip to HersheyPark, and this year we're adding Dutch Wonderland (Monday) on the way home for the little guy. If you're there on Saturday too, maybe I'll bump into you. :AH-HA_wink:

Camino, I'll be there on Saturday (6/23) with the family in tow. After the show, we'll be driving back to Hershey to spend Sunday in the park. We always make this weekend a getaway with a trip to HersheyPark, and this year we're adding Dutch Wonderland (Monday) on the way home for the little guy. If you're there on Saturday too, maybe I'll bump into you. :AH-HA_wink:

Dutch Wonderland? Kill me now! :P

C&G does carlisle! anyone else going? itd be nice to meet ppl there...

btw, Camino, do you live close to the area? cause me and my friends were trying to find any info of any cool hang out spots or cruises on friday and saturday night.... thanks

Actually I'm about an hour and a half away.

And of course, no GM Show would be complete without the presence of the infamous F-Bod Father! Scott Settlemire will be here to further charm the F-Body owners and spread the goodwill GM offers through the next generation of F-Body soon to make it's appearance on the hot rod scene!

Scott's discussion session last year was filled and it was a worth the hour of my time spent at this part of the show.

For the woman in your life, if she's like mine she'll claim she's being dragged to the show, there's the "Women's Oasis":

undefinedhttp://www.carsatcarlisle.com/highlights/oasis.asp

Weekend-long activities including seminars, demonstrations, free therapeutic massages and manicures, basket bingo and much more.

For the small children in your life, there's the "Kids at Carlisle" area:

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/highlights/kids.asp

Our shows aren't just for adults, bring your children along and introduce them to the automotive hobby as well. Not only can they learn what a big block Chevy is or how many feet in the air a 4 ton monster truck will fly, but they can also participate in activities just for them!

Some of the activities include model car contests, kids' parade, live entertainment, crafts, games, mini car giveaways, and much much more!

I know that the wife will spend some of the time at the Women's Oasis and then take the little guy over to the kids area, which allows me more time to cruise through the vendor & car corral areas without her watchful eye :P

Here's a link to the gallery of winners from the 2006 show.

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Is anyone going on Friday? If I were to go, that's most likely the day I would. Saturday and Sunday, I want to be at the laurel festival.

From my experiences attending the All-Truck Nationals on Fridays, you won't see many showfield cars/trucks on a Friday. If you're going to primarily see the GM display(s), Carlisle Invitational display(s), and vendors, then you'll be alright. There will be vehicles in the show fields, just not as many as on Saturday (I think many plan just one day - Saturday - for this event to showcase their car/truck). I do the truck show on Fridays, as there is another show in Macungie (PA) that I value a tad bit more on the first Saturday of every August.

Again, I'll be there on Saturday with my family in tow.

I'm leaving way too early in the morning for this one, so I'll sign-off for the evening now. Anyone going who would like to get in touch while at the show, PM me and I'll check in before I leave in the morning and PM my cell# back to you.

Hope to see some of you there.