Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

Perhaps the greatest Flash tour ever

1 post in this topic

http://www.lincoln.com/reachhigher/

One of the things I wrote to Ford a while ago in one of their website surveys was that the 360 degree views they had were boring and it would be nice to have more interaction like hearing the engine, being able to open doors and turns lights on and off, etc. Toyota had this for the Camry and it really added to the experience.

Well, it looks like Lincoln finally did an awesome revamp with the Reach Higher portion of their website. This Flash tour kicks ass. Not only is it professionally done, but the visuals and the music are perfect for portraying the understated elegance the Lincoln brand. The models are stunning...the reflections from the city lights on the sheet metal make me feel like a kid in a candy store. Little things are done like hearing a subdued ambient sound as the camera pans over the leather seats. They have some of the SMOOTHEST 360 degree rotations I have ever seen. You can dink around with the headlights, doors, colors, etc. The got the details spot on for this Flash file...it really makes you feel like you're living in the 21st century compared to some of the crap they websites they have had in the past.

Check out how the music gets heavier the bigger the vehicle gets.

Edited by mustang84

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0