Followers 0
superstreet

NEW PICS OF THE NEW TOYOTA CAMRY

25 posts in this topic

what new camry....that looks like a refresh of the current one

what new camry....that looks like a refresh of the current one

[post="24019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:huh:

you don't think so? it just looks like bigger headlights and grille, or more luxurious, but not much like those pictures we saw a while back. Edited by turbo200

i knew the 07 camry was gonna be a reskin what a dog, and they tried to camo it with a honda H, LOL!

i knew the 07 camry was gonna be a reskin

what a dog, and they tried to camo it with a honda H, LOL!

[post="24032"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

DAMN YOU REG! YOU BEAT ME TOO IT! LOL

DAMN YOU REG!  YOU  BEAT ME TOO IT! LOL

[post="24035"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hey, let's share the news!

I cant even tell the difference between that and the old one. If you didnt say it was new, I wouldnt have known.

Autospies are idiots thats not the new camry - trust me it aint

Such a bland reskin... I can't wait for the Aura. I hope it runs over the Camry.

If that is the new Camry, the Fusion should have no problem taking it on. However, since it has Japanese plates, it's probably some JDM car and not the US Camry. Whatever it is, it looks like an old gramps car.

^^ thats a picture of the AESAN region camry, a special model for that trade region as usual id love to put a baseball and bat to it :CG_all: :CG_all: :CG_all:

I'd love to put a baseball bat to the AutoLies server...or AutoLies themselves better yet...

Toyota always does this they totally redo the Camry once every ten years and after 5 years they reskin it. First-gen='82-'86 First reskin='87-'91, addition of Toyota "T" insignia 2nd Gen='92-'96,much larger 2nd reskin='97-'01,squared off 3rd Gen='02-'06, rakish look 3rd reskin='07-'11, bigger grille/rear lights, less rakish, more refined look 4th Gen='12< Just a basic overview on the Camry's history. Very Predictable. The next Gen doesn't come out for 6 more years. This is good news for GM. Epsilon 2 will come out 1-2 years before the next Camry. Judging by the Tahoe & Yukon, the Epsilons will be real competitors to the Camry. I guess there is hope. :) Edited by carman21

Those un-camoed cars are not the same as the camo cars... The headlights are projectile on the camo car... the chrome stripping come outside the mirror as well.. Not the same car!

Why are you people so gullible? That's not the new Camry, as pointed out. The new Camry has yet to be officially introduced anywhere. The *only* pics we have to go on about the new Camry have been blurry pics from Toyotanation, and several amateur pics taken by someone who caught the Camry being tested a while ago. Wait for the official pics before making any comments.

Why are you people so gullible?

That's not the new Camry, as pointed out.

The new Camry has yet to be officially introduced anywhere.

The *only* pics we have to go on about the new Camry have been blurry pics from Toyotanation, and several amateur pics taken by someone who caught the Camry being tested a while ago.

Wait for the official pics before making any comments.

[post="24307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

people are quick to judge the camry's and other toyotas as being 'reliable' before they are even introduced so its fair game for us to say the toyota is 'fricking dull and ugly' before we even see it as well. That's as predictable to say as is the winner of an Edmunds or Car and Driver comparison test.

"labels" go both ways. the time has come to end the whole thing of toyota being able to have it their way, both ways.

besides, I challenge anyone to come forward and say that there's ever been a truly beautiful toyota product ever made. Honestly, can anyone think of one? For any toyo anyone says is a classic i'm sure its easy to find a competing auto in the same class that is much more of a classic. Edited by regfootball

The 2000GT has to count as a classic, if you overlook the giant headlights(or are they driving lights?), its a pretty attractive car. Hell, even with the giant orbs, its pretty nice looking. Edited by Satty

people are quick to judge the camry's and other toyotas as being 'reliable' before they are even introduced so its fair game for us to say the toyota is 'fricking dull and ugly' before we even see it as well.  That's as predictable to say as is the winner of an Edmunds or Car and Driver comparison test.

"labels" go both ways.  the time has come to end the whole thing of toyota being able to have it their way, both ways.

besides, I challenge anyone to come forward and say that there's ever been a truly beautiful toyota product ever made.  Honestly, can anyone think of one?  For any toyo anyone says is a classic i'm sure its easy to find a competing auto in the same class that is much more of a classic.

[post="24313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Looks are subjective, so I will not argue with you on that matter.

Obviously, people make judgements all the time, and it is reasonable to judge that any new Toyota will be reliable, based on Toyota's track record, history, reputation, as well as countless awards and quality comparisons where it ranks near the top.

I never really said anything about reliability either.

I just find it funny that people thought this was the "redesigned" Camry when it looks almost *exactly* the same as the current one.

The new Toyota Camry appears to be a perfectly inoffensive, dull, boring snoozefest. BUT, that's what many want. Toyota has cornered the market in the banal market...because a lot of people match the Camry. Quite a simple formula really.

If anyone thinks that is the 2007 North American Camry, thats hilarious.

This thread is worthless. Its become a GMI-like discussion. Im sure we will see the real Camry very soon. Thread locked.