Rumors of My Demise Are Somewhat Exagerated

Ok some of you wanted to know where I have been. Some have e-mailed, IMed, PMed and one person left a comment in my profile.

I will admit I have not been myself lately; I have been more than a little touchy. Someone I talk to from here regularly said something on MSN Messenger that well to say the least pissed me off! I then decided to clean out my profile and take a few days to see if I wanted to come back.

It's been a combination of things but none have to do with C&G, it's more me than anyone or anything else. I don't normally tell private things about me but in this case some of you have noticed so I will explain.

Three weeks ago my wife (yes someone actually married me) told me we were expecting a child. At 38 I was well, to say the least stunned. Last week my wife miscarried, she was very, very sad and at some points during the week needed to be sedated. There was an abundant amount of stress on me as I tried to cheer her up, still go to work everyday and also deal with my own personal grief over the situation. Normally I can work from home if I want to, but I am in the middle of a project and needed to be at a GM site (Wilmington) so I could video conference with other GM sites.

Oh I have only been gone two or three days, but damn there are 5 pages of new post I have to catch up on.

OK, my rant is over, carry on! :cussing:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Sorry about your loss, it's going to be a rough road ahead with emotions running wild, but you have to be strong for yourself and the mrs. I wish you both luck if you decide to have a baby again in the future.

Guest YellowJacket894

A tough time without doubt.

All the best to both of you.

I can't say it any better than that.

Take care of yourself during this time. And don't let someone else's stupid comments get to you. :)

Ok some of you wanted to know where I have been. Some have e-mailed, IMed, PMed and one person left a comment in my profile.

I will admit I have not been myself lately; I have been more than a little touchy. Someone I talk to from here regularly said something on MSN Messenger that well to say the least pissed me off! I then decided to clean out my profile and take a few days to see if I wanted to come back.

It's been a combination of things but none have to do with C&G, it's more me than anyone or anything else. I don't normally tell private things about me but in this case some of you have noticed so I will explain.

Three weeks ago my wife (yes someone actually married me) told me we were expecting a child. At 38 I was well, to say the least stunned. Last week my wife miscarried, she was very, very sad and at some points during the week needed to be sedated. There was an abundant amount of stress on me as I tried to cheer her up, still go to work everyday and also deal with my own personal grief over the situation. Normally I can work from home if I want to, but I am in the middle of a project and needed to be at a GM site (Wilmington) so I could video conference with other GM sites.

Oh I have only been gone two or three days, but damn there are 5 pages of new post I have to catch up on.

OK, my rant is over, carry on! :cussing:

Damn man that really sucks :( I know how it feels to want a child and have it not happen. Best wishes to the both of you.

I'm so sorry. Few things in life are worse to experience than that. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

I am sorry for your loss, PCS.

What thegriffon said makes sense and is not a 'cold clinical SOB' comment at all. To me at least, understanding reasons and causes has always helped me make it through rough moments. Maybe it can be of help to you and your wife.

My condolences to you and your wife. No doubt, that must be a tough experience.

And I'm glad to know you didn't let some stupid comments keep you away. That's happened to far too many good people on this board.

Edited by Enzora