09 firebird & 09 impala

13 posts in this topic

2 from the spy shots section on my site ...firebird & impala 2009...:

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-06-27

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-06-27

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

That Impala is THE most gorgeous car ever to wear the nameplate.

EDIT: :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by ocnblu

Looks like Mustang rear lights on the Impala.

+1

Other than that, awesomes all around, eh?

Great job on the Impala. Other than the Mustang-like taillights (make them further apart and round!) it would make a great RWD Impala.

The Firebird.. I'm not feeling it. Doesn't look much like what a Firebird should, IMO. Then again, it kind of looks like the '99 GTO Concept which I was never a fan of.

The Impala looks like a current gen Malibu with Charger hips and Mustang lights...not feeling it. The Firebird is pretty good but the styling's not my cup of tea.

I like the Impala but it seems like the hips were borrowed from the Charger. (Front view plz?) And hasnt the bowtie been gold since like 2001?

I am really not feeling the Firebird. I see where you were going, but it comes off looking like it just smelled something REALLY bad! or the sun is in its eyes. Not feeling it. Maybe something Solsticey?

What are those two gills in the front of the front tires of the Impala?

Grills chopped wrong?

I actually like the Firebird, it is a shot across the bow of the huge headlight trend which I despise. It could use some work on the lower fascia, but I like the look.

The Impala just does nothing for me, it looks like any old FWD GM sedan of the last decade. Nice work though.

The Bird is pretty good something is wrong with the point in the rear. And that Impala isn't working for has too much '08 STS and Mustang in it for me. Good job on the Bird and nice try on the Impala, doing these isn't nearly as easy, or fast as it looks.

I like the upper front fascia design of the Firebird ... and not much else. Sorry. The rest of the Firebird, especially the rear, look way too up-swept and angular. And while the Impala finally makes the three taillamps per side idea work, I can see way too much of the Avenger you based it on.

interesting comments this time !

the IMP is based off a DTS spy shot, firebird the Camaro.

I also saw the Mustnag look but figured the Impala had 3 tails long before the Mustang exsisted, as for the Bird, it is retro future in intent, prb a TA version, reg bird would be a bit more sedate, prb a totally diff front design ( I have one in the works) but IMO the TA has to stand way out from the Camaro base !!..and this does that.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0