Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Charger SRT8

17 posts in this topic

Sometimes it's good to draw from reference...it helps with proportions and angles. Practicing using a reference makes it easier to draw without reference.

Anyway, I really liked the Charger photo I came across earlier, so I felt I just had to draw it. It's not original really...all I did differently was add slightly more prominent spoiler. It was a drawing exercise that happened to turn out well, so I thought I'd share. ^_^:CG_all:

Posted Image

:Edit:

Haha, I can see the picture I put on top of this one showed up when I scanned it! Oh well!

Edited by Dodgefan

Nice drawing...looks just as good in pencil as it does in real life.

I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

The good thing about drawing a Charger is that if you screw up the perspective and detailing, you can pass it off as an Avenger.

The good thing about drawing a Charger is that if you screw up the perspective and detailing, you can pass it off as an Avenger.

...That was low Fly...

XD

You should rework this and give it an MCE and see what you can come up with....based on the existing car.

You should rework this and give it an MCE and see what you can come up with....based on the existing car.

I was thinking about that..but so far I haven't thought up a revised front end that would work.

I would suggest minimal changes...maybe recessing the crosshairs in the grille slightly, rework the foglights and maybe slightly alter the headlamps....add an LED bar bellow the Low beam and High beam units, extending the width of the cluster, they would serve as parking lights...and maybe remove the wrap around into the fender and ad the turn signal to the fender or rework it to be LED also....just some thoughts.

Edit: to be honest I'm more interested in a rear MCE. Jewled tail lamps and maybe a revised shape as well.

Edited by Delta Force79

I would suggest minimal changes...maybe recessing the crosshairs in the grille slightly, rework the foglights and maybe slightly alter the headlamps....add an LED bar bellow the Low beam and High beam units, extending the width of the cluster, they would serve as parking lights...and maybe remove the wrap around into the fender and ad the turn signal to the fender or rework it to be LED also....just some thoughts.

Edit: to be honest I'm more interested in a rear MCE. Jewled tail lamps and maybe a revised shape as well.

those are actually some really good ideas. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a shot at it!

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Scratch that, I'm doing it right now :P

I'll post it in another thread

Thats the spirit :thumbsup:

Good sketching, Dodgefan. :)

Cool. Good stuff.

A decent drawing, perhaps you could get a bit more flow to the line quality, and not as many short strokes like on the door lines and tires, plus using a varied line thickness may define the picture better too, but you did real good with it !

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0