Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Charger MCE

8 posts in this topic

Well based on a few inputs from Delta Force, I tried to do an MCE of the Charger (at least in SRT8 form). I'm not sure how it turned out...drawings always seem to look before before you scan them. Oh well. I reworked the fascia, made it more aggressive, especially the head lights. added jeweling, inspired by the Challenger's headlights. I also made a deeper air damn that is the same width as the grill, with aggressively shaped fog light housings. The End result is this:

Posted Image

What do you think?

:Edit:

This is a revised version...I'm happier with it.

Posted Image

Edited by Dodgefan

i like the first headlight better, it's unique. the second one has the sharp edge in it's grill. ...and the dif fog lights.

like em.

Nice work man....You actually took my LED headlight idea further than what I envisioned....and it looks sweet. I would combine the headlight from the first one, with the second one's nose and you'd have a mean looking Charger MCE :thumbsup:

Edit: also I would suggest doing some shading on the second Charger's foglight house/area..or maybe add grille inserts there as well. Now that I'm seeing these MCE's I'm getting so many more ideas about what can be done to this car, but I'll spare you :P

Edited by Delta Force79

i like the first headlight better, it's unique. the second one has the sharp edge in it's grill. ...and the dif fog lights.

like em.

See it was either the headlights or teh grill shape on the first one that was bothering me, because something was making the headlights look too small to me...I play with it a little more.

Nice work man....You actually took my LED headlight idea further than what I envisioned....and it looks sweet. I would combine the headlight from the first one, with the second one's nose and you'd have a mean looking Charger MCE :thumbsup:

Edit: also I would suggest doing some shading on the second Charger's foglight house/area..or maybe add grille inserts there as well. Now that I'm seeing these MCE's I'm getting so many more ideas about what can be done to this car, but I'll spare you :P

I may just try coming the 2, I see what you guys mean.

And yeah...I simply forgot to shade that area

XD

The only "flaw" on the first one is the grille seems a little too rounded, obviously the Charger is about blunt, in your face attitude....the second fascia shows that better, and with the headlights from the first one, it'll be a sick combo IMO.

Edited by Delta Force79

Good job. You can barely tell what a bloated pig the Charger appeared to be in it's first life. The way you angularized the grille makes the grille on the facelifted SRT8 Magnum look like crap!

One more time!

Posted Image

Now thats what I'm talking about... :idhitit:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room