Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

1974 Cadillac Commercial

4 posts in this topic

Great commercial!

Too bad some of those facts can't be claimed today as well ....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Some things just glitter and shine" ... Confederate Railroad ... 'Daddy Never Was The Cadillac Kind'

Very interesting. I watched a few of those videos. Interesting that the commercial celebrating Cadillac Since 1902 skipped from the "bussle-back" '81 Seville up to the current CTS. What does that say? Cadillac has a very proud history, but from about 1985 to 1995 they should take back every car built.

Very interesting. I watched a few of those videos. Interesting that the commercial celebrating Cadillac Since 1902 skipped from the "bussle-back" '81 Seville up to the current CTS. What does that say? Cadillac has a very proud history, but from about 1985 to 1995 they should take back every car built.

I noticed GM does that too. I will tell you why. 1985 was one the last big selling years they had. GM had B Bodies and G Bodies and more. They had the styling. 1986 was the year it started to fall apart too. At that time GM was a powerhouse. GM wants people to forget the great downsizing disaster of the 1985-1987 era. They did not start getting back on the right track until the 1990's. Now it is about product. Quality sucked during that era too.

When they talk about Oldsmobile, they never really mention the 1997-2004 era. They mention only one car from that era the 1995-1999 Aurora.