More 2008 Honda Accord photos

Although it's better than the current, I do NOT like the grille/nose.

Are we positive the 3.5L is going in it? I've heard rumors, but never heard 100% for sure that it was getting the 3.5L.

Front end of the sedan I'm getting a refreshed Saturn LS-series nose on a 3-series bodies with Lexus tail lights and the same trunk lid as the last gen accord.

Front end of the 2-door, I'm getting Scion TC front with G35 merging into G6 coupe heading back.

I'm getting an Infiniti G35/Nissan Altima vibe from the front end of this as well... the new models mostly. Looks more proportioned then the previous model. However, still a bland vehicle. No surprise there since that is what the market demands. Honda will sell every last one of them.

I'm getting an Infiniti G35/Nissan Altima vibe from the front end of this as well... the new models mostly. Looks more proportioned then the previous model. However, still a bland vehicle. No surprise there since that is what the market demands. Honda will sell every last one of them.

Co-sign on the frightening Nissan/Infiniti vibes these cars are giving off.

The Asians are for real about the evolutionary-or-copycat thing, aren't they?

Can one of the main three break the mold and go retro or something? Or maybe the House of Camry can do something more controversial since kan-muri sales are automatic anyways.....

Edited by LosAngeles