NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

More 2008 Honda Accord photos

18 posts in this topic

Although it's better than the current, I do NOT like the grille/nose.

Are we positive the 3.5L is going in it? I've heard rumors, but never heard 100% for sure that it was getting the 3.5L.

I actually like it except for those bizarre taillights...

Front end of the sedan I'm getting a refreshed Saturn LS-series nose on a 3-series bodies with Lexus tail lights and the same trunk lid as the last gen accord.

Front end of the 2-door, I'm getting Scion TC front with G35 merging into G6 coupe heading back.

Why was my first thought "Sebring"?

It's not nearly as polarizing as the Civic, which is good. Because when Honda goes polar, it's always the wrong pole.

I'm getting an Infiniti G35/Nissan Altima vibe from the front end of this as well... the new models mostly. Looks more proportioned then the previous model. However, still a bland vehicle. No surprise there since that is what the market demands. Honda will sell every last one of them.

just like when honda tried to copy harley, it ends up looking dull and not as nice....but just barely nice enough so no one thinks its hideous. (except for the ridgeline).

serious, the front end of that sedan is BFU. B. F. U.

I wouldn't call it bland, but there are just a few details that could have be done better, like the taillights, rear bumper, and door handles.

I think the rear looks excellent.

Coupe = hot. Sedan = semi-hot. Personally, I love the sedan's rear. It's shaped very nicely. I'd actually say it's perfect from the A-pillar back. I'll concede that both do need some work on the front end, though, but they're decent.

saturn L series rear pulled like taffy

The sedan looks better in these shots than it has in previous pictures. It looks somewhat classy but somewhat cheap at the same time. The coupe is hot, though.

I actually like the sedan less after seeing these pictures...the front end is too blocky and too Ridgeline. They should've done something more like the Civic except without the awful humpback whale proportions.

I'm getting an Infiniti G35/Nissan Altima vibe from the front end of this as well... the new models mostly. Looks more proportioned then the previous model. However, still a bland vehicle. No surprise there since that is what the market demands. Honda will sell every last one of them.

Co-sign on the frightening Nissan/Infiniti vibes these cars are giving off.

The Asians are for real about the evolutionary-or-copycat thing, aren't they?

Can one of the main three break the mold and go retro or something? Or maybe the House of Camry can do something more controversial since kan-muri sales are automatic anyways.....

Edited by LosAngeles