Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Can we say small penis...

LoL...bet that got some attention. A friend sent me these pics of cars he saw today. Can you imagine how small a penis these vehicles must be compensating for?!?!

The tan one is an Mazda MPV (with Subaru badging..makes sense right?) and the gray one is an....Axiom?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CD/BP

OCN - if you ever do that, please make the topic name "STRAIGHT GUYS DO NOT CLICK"

Please. For the sake of my eyes.

[post="24778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh as if seeing a penis is going to burn your eyes out! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG, are those cat pictures real? Who would do that to their pussy? That's pretty darn cruel and unusual!

(dart swinger, it was a joke, sir. no "guess the pecker" thread any time soon. at least on this board.)
:) Edited by ocnblu

I think seeing mute and me shirtless has... changed our yellow dart swinger somehow. He seems... like he's been released from some prison. He's happier!

I got the idear for my "match" thread from the campground I go to. They had a "match the butt to the face" contest with photos. That was pretty funny. Harmless fun. Everyone's got a butt, and most people have a face. It was a natural.

:)

Dont mention me in that shirtless pic!! We should really put a new rule saying no work closly related to "penis" should be made in the lounge. Free trade or not......it scurrrrrrs some off.

Dont mention me in that shirtless pic!!

We should really put a new rule saying no work closly related to "penis" should be made in the lounge.

Free trade or not......it scurrrrrrs some off.

[post="25082"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Free trade? Holy hell-where is this topic going?!? :huh: :unsure:

Just... wow.

Not surprised since we've discovered how many gay and bisexual men discuss here.

Call me when you talk about women genitals.

[post="24747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I hate to do this and be the party pooper...but am I the only one who found this the offensive comment in this thread?

I know I've been quite elusvie for a while now, just logging in to read and pretty much have stayed away from the lounge...(By the way, the short time period for the cookies you guys have set is extremely annoying)...but frankly it's attitudes like this that have been keeping me away. This board seems rife with hostility, a lot of it from new members, but it seems to have affected some of the older members as well.

Without any major moral line crossed, I see no reason for that comment to have never been made and the poster to have just clicked away...

Sorry if it seems like I'm looking for a fight, but I end up frustrated every time I come to these boards and see some really great people who I have a lot of respect for harassed (and that's in any section, on any subject).

yellow dart, I was referring to the Dodge Dart Swinger, a sporty model of Dodge compact car. It wasn't really alluding to anything personal that you might be into. Every time I see your nick, I think of a yellow '73 Dodge Dart. I'm a car nerd like that.

Alpha, while I can't speak for anyone else, I wasn't really offended by gt1750's comment. I know I may have made some comments here on the board that turn off some people. I can't get mad if the tables are turned.

Mountain23, yes it is. And "optional" means you aren't pressured to actually take them off, it means ya can if ya want to.

Alpha, I am not the least offended by this thread, and i'm - you guessed it - a woman (ummmmm, with genitals).......... LOL Sometime the testosterone can get a little thick in here, but the lounge is just the place for having fun and goofing off. It's not like they're comparing car parts to body parts in the Pontiac thread.

i'm - you guessed it - a woman (ummmmm, with genitals)

[post="25156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Those exist? :blink: :lol:

I've heard so much about these creatures..I've never actually met one :lol:

alright enough of that...wow this thread is..interesting :lol:

Common guys, everyone see's theier genetalia almost every day http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

> getting back to the cars < Sort of retarded but I'll give them an A for effort. I'd still rather see something like this on the road than a Civic wiht a fartcan.

i think this thread prolly needs a NWS tag  :CG_all:

[post="26219"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nope that complaint only comes up if I post a girl in a bikini. :rolleyes: <_<

I'd like to say sorry to those who feel offended by my post. I had to think more more about what I wanted to say and leave that association with the recent poll.

I'll say it differently: Discussing any genitals on a car-enthusiast site is retarded.

That's just my irrelevant opinion.

Nope that complaint only comes up if I post a girl in a bikini.  :rolleyes:  <_<

[post="26312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Quit making yourself into some kind of victim. It's obnoxious.

As far as the NWS tag...it really could go either way since the only pictures are of a shaved cat and some sausage links. What do the rest of y'all think? Do you think someone would get in trouble if those pictures popped up? I'm leaning toward no...