Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis:

12 posts in this topic

The first video is of Grand Marquis on a race track:

Burnout in a Grand Marquis:

Lincoln Town Car Drifting:

Lincoln Town Car racing a Impala SS:

Damn, they drive like some of my customers. Then when they go home, they clip the mirrors off on the garage... :AH-HA_wink:

Hmmm..

I can't see the GM burnout or the Town Car racing...can someone post a few pics of those for me?

now imagine if that were a Maurader instead

Posted Image

Same diff.

That GM on the track put a smile on my face....and the Town Car drifting was pretty funny...thanks for the videos 98 :thumbsup:

I apologize ahead of time cuz I'm drunk...

lol...the best part with the track GM was when the Phoenix Yellow M3 blew right past both the CV and the GM....gotta love the Phoenix Yellow. :P

Man, that looked excruciatingly slow...

Marauders are still f@#kin' sick though.

I'm really growing to like those Panthers..the last of the old-school American fullsize land yachts. As much as I love BMWs and Mustangs, I really want a Marauder and a Town Car (the perfect commuter car--quiet, smooth, spacious).

I'm really growing to like those Panthers..the last of the old-school American fullsize land yachts. As much as I love BMWs and Mustangs, I really want a Marauder and a Town Car (the perfect commuter car--quiet, smooth, spacious).

I hope one day to have a garage housing a 96 Impy SS with a Marauder sitting right next to it. That would be pretty awesome in my opinion. Doesn't get any better than 2 sinister land yachts staring you down as you open your garage.

Doesn't get any better than 2 sinister land yachts staring you down as you open your garage.

3 sinister land yachts? :smilewide:

I hope one day to have a garage housing a 96 Impy SS with a Marauder sitting right next to it. That would be pretty awesome in my opinion. Doesn't get any better than 2 sinister land yachts staring you down as you open your garage.

Sounds good to me... If I moved back to Ohio, I could have a 10 car garage easily (I have the land in my family, the barn, etc--room for 12 cars currently).

I'm thinking a Marauder, Town Car, black Crown Vic Police Interceptor w/ supercharged 4.6 ('03 Mustang Cobra engine), '05+ Mustang GT convertible, '87 Mustang GT (got that already), '69 Mustang Mach 1 (got that), a couple of BMWs (E46 M3 to replace my E36 M3, E39 M5), a couple of Jeeps (Grand Cherokee Overland CRD and a Wrangler Rubicon), and a couple of GMs (G8, '09 Camaro) would be enough to satisfy me after my mid life crisis in '10.

Edited by moltar

YEP.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0