Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

NG Monte carlo WIP

6 posts in this topic

I am still working on this one, thought I'd put it up for C&C at this stage ...still laying up the layers to define the side shape and other elements of the design, it is nowhere near complete as to the final finish, just put the lines in to give you an idea of the shape...??? it is my opinion that the MC will return around the same time as the NG GTO, and be based on the same platform as well, but just for the sake of the idea I will assume that to be the case here.

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-07-19

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Nice wheels....the headlights need to be reshaped and take up a little more space between the grille and fenders....just stretch them a little bit....the body has an interesting shape....need's more detail work. I'm a firm believer the Monte Carlo should not have a Chevy Bowtie in the grille, but rather the Monte Carlo emblem. The grille is a little generic in shape and edisgn, perhaps you could give it alittle more of an agressive shape based on the slope of the nose.

Nice wheels....the headlights need to be reshaped and take up a little more space between the grille and fenders....just stretch them a little bit....the body has an interesting shape....need's more detail work. I'm a firm believer the Monte Carlo should not have a Chevy Bowtie in the grille, but rather the Monte Carlo emblem. The grille is a little generic in shape and edisgn, perhaps you could give it alittle more of an agressive shape based on the slope of the nose.

I Knew you were gonna say that about the emblem...lol, and I Agree. I was thinking of a vertical grille design, slanted to the slope with the look of the 69 or early 70's MC's ...???

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

interesting... can't say it' looks bad to me...

anyone else?

ya, me too. I'd buy this. Come on GM, do not kill the MC forever. Here's your inspiration dammit.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0