A couple of members I miss having around the site

Mightymouse... dude with the Malibu?

And razor, what a hoot he was. Entertaining at least.

Plum Crazy... his sketches lent more credibility to our art sections. Without him, Viper has no real competition up there. :)

Edited by ocnblu

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...?showtopic=5307

I like razoredge's responses in this old trivia thread. Classic razor. :lol:

Hah! I do miss reading those posts... especially the ones filled with these: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:

He certainly could get standoffish, and I can understand why some people are happy to not see him around. But like Camino LS6 has said, his participation in the music-related threads was great, and I even listen to some music that I would likely have never found or considered if it weren't for him. Plus, his strong opinion could sometimes even get me thinking... and in a few cases... *gulp* ...agreeing with him.

As for Croc, I miss the 'West-Coast' bent he brought into discussions. Now we just have 'The O.C.' and 'turbo200' to fill that gap. It's not like I always agreed with him, but he did add some good food for thought, or at the very least, brought entertainment.

I remember when my name was mentioned in a thread similar to this before. I had left and I came here one day, and saw my name in something similar to this. I did not return until longer after that. There is a hope that some of these people may return. You never know who is watching. I am sure people from GM are coming here reading and laughing or thinking how did they know that?

I still miss LordStafford, Razoredge and me got in

a spat or two but he was never someone I hated

HarleyEarl I miss very much...

I love my 472 cu. in. & 364 cu. in. V8s very much

and am convinced the V8 will outlive internal

combustion so you KNOW there's one person I do

not neccessarily miss. :ph34r:

Mightymouse

He is still here, but is pretty busy and doesn't have a lot of time to post. Last week we went to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes, and now the Malibu has priority due to the upcoming Dream Cruise. Anyone planning on going? We will definitely be there!

I vote AH-HA! :AH-HA_wink:

He is still here, but is pretty busy and doesn't have a lot of time to post. Last week we went to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes, and now the Malibu has priority due to the upcoming Dream Cruise. Anyone planning on going? We will definitely be there!

I figured as much, Mouse is a great guy.

I wish I could make the Dream Cruise.

*sigh*

Chromium Steel or whatever....I miss his posts about everything needing more chrome :lol:

Is he the one from France that felt GM cars should be like they were in the 1970's and more? I liked him because he was different. I remember when he felt GM cars should be like this:

Posted Image

He loved this picture..

More than specific people, I just miss the good ole days... Back when the blogs were the new hot thing to do and back when GM seemed to have a chance (Back before even fans like some of the people here shared condescending views about the company and it's relation to god, err, I mean Japan Inc.)

Back when we all got along...

Chrominium was cool, but odd. I miss the hell out of Budman3, I miss Josh as well. I miss Rex Raider, CapriceSS, Chazman... Heck there are so many of the older posters that I hardly see anymore, it's hard to list all of them.

As for the insiders, well, I don't miss evok at all which is sad because at one time we really got along well (You know, before he was a cheerleader for Toyota and actually supported GM-- Before he joined the Toyota media group) Then I just got tired of the constant "I'm better than you, you're just a dumb kid--worship me" attitude that he carried non-stop (Which is what prompted me to do what I did and the rest is history. This is a volunteer board for enthusiasts, OF COURSE opinion and speculation will be present en masse.) What's even more sad is that some people here huy that $h! hook, line and sinker, tending to walk on egg shells around the 'beloved insiders'; it's sickening.

AH-HA was always cool, but I don't think he liked me very much and I think the pissing match between him and Josh was just completely uncalled for. I don't think what AH-HA did was right but at the same time I'm not sure a message board is worth "outing" someone and almost costing them their career. I could've done that to one of the insiders I disagreed with (bet you can't guess who) but I just don't think a clash of opinions is worth that much.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I miss the guy in Mass. that was into Saabs (was that Budman?), chromium steel was interesting... remember the crazy guy from the UK that wanted 4cyl Corvettes? I don't recall his name. I remember Razorsedge, don't really miss him, though--he was so negative and whiny about everything... I definitely miss the GM insiders that had secret inside rumours and stuff..

Whatever the case may be this has got to be one of the best automotive boards on the net.

Wish I personally could do something to help promote this thing.

Also wish I had been around to get to know some of the people you all are talking about.

Chris