Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burns

Chevy Scion fighter

10 posts in this topic

Burns you are real good. I consider myself a decent self-taught artist. But your stuff is excellent, and is consistantly great. You should design cars. I actually like it, but the quality of the drawing/rendering is professional good in my book!

The headlights make the front-fascia look a bit sad, but other than that, it looks really good. Perhaps give them more of an upswept design? I especially like the rear-end treatment from this view.

The jog in the window line reminds me a lot of the SX4...which in my opinion is a quite decent little hatch...minus the crazy beltline

Much better than a scion !!!...has a bit of a Jeep feel to it too !...nice one Burns.

Looks like a Skoda Fabia... or a 2 door Groove... But the quality of the drawing is impeccable.

My only gripe is the headlamps. It would be really cool if they dipped down to be on line with those two angles near the bottom of the trapezoidal grille. That'd be hot.

Nice design. Make the front a little bit aggressive. It reminds me of a farm Tractor!

Yeah, the woe-is-me sad headlamps are the only thing I don't like. Innovative and nice!

Posted Image

The front end says "BRING IT ON, IM IN A BAD MOOD BEE OCH!!"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0