Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

A song for Lindsey Lohan.....

29 posts in this topic

Miss Lindsey was arrested again last night.This time it was in Santa Monica. She has not dealt with the charges from the issues in Beverly Hills.. I think it is sad someone is on a self destructive path. That pain goes deeper than the drinking and drugging behavior.

I decided to dedicate a song for her:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

:lol: I was thinking this earlier today, too.

She's so stupid. And her mother defends her at every turn. She'll learn eventually. Or not. I'm betting on the latter.

:rotflmao:

I'm betting money her new movie is crap, too. Lohan in a horror film? What the f@#k?

Edited by YellowJacket894

i saw L. the other night out clubbing.

i offered her a coke, and she's looks at me and says,

'WTF is up with the can of liquid?'

Interesting... well, Paris was 'ho new story of the month' for June, so I guess that honour goes to LL for July..

I really wish that we, as a culture, could move away from this ridiculous fascination we have with celebrities.

Are we so shallow? Are our lives that hollow?

I mean, Christ, I can't get online, go to the store, listen to the radio or watch TV without being bombarded with celebrity gossip. I remember more accidentally-obtained random celebrity bull$h! than f@#king German, and I took two years of that class in high school.

I really wish that we, as a culture, could move away from this ridiculous fascination we have with celebrities.

Are we so shallow? Are our lives that hollow?

I mean, Christ, I can't get online, go to the store, listen to the radio or watch TV without being bombarded with celebrity gossip. I remember more accidentally-obtained random celebrity bull$h! than f@#king German, and I took two years of that class in high school.

I am not obsessed with celebrities. I am not star struck either. My point in posting that was to say she is on a self destructive past. Someone needs to save her from herself. What she is doing has become unreal and right down foolish. I have not seen her movies, and My point in posting it is to show do people reward bad behavior in this country?

Now.. the other guys did make it funny by what they said. I thought it was funny about what they said. I still think it is funny what they said.

I am not obsessed with celebrities. I am not star struck either. My point in posting that was to say she is on a self destructive past. Someone needs to save her from herself. What she is doing has become unreal and right down foolish. I have not seen her movies, and My point in posting it is to show do people reward bad behavior in this country?

Now.. the other guys did make it funny by what they said. I thought it was funny about what they said. I still think it is funny what they said.

funny thing is she hasn't been in that many movies and its not like she has oscar talent.

nice rack, freckles are cute, aside from that she brings nothing special to the table. i guess she got caught up in her own hype.

Dana Plato, take 2?

You know, Lindsay looks a lot cuter in her mug shot than she did with all that makeup and stuff actually.

Posted Image

Edited by regfootball

She's been to rehab twice and she's barely a year older than me...

Scary.

Lots of people are on that same path...in fact, many people in my area are on much worse paths than her, but nobody bothers paying attention to them, much less reaching out to help them...why should Lindsay Lohan be treated like she's so much more important just because she's famous?

Edited by AxelTheRed

Lots of people are on that same path...in fact, many people in my area are on much worse paths than her, but nobody bothers paying attention to them, much less reaching out to help them...why should Lindsay Lohan be treated like she's so much more important just because she's famous?

That is the thing.. They are doing this because she IS famous. Even if you do not care for stars or anything or could careless as I do about it, The point is no one can get away from it. It is everywhere. There are people who are younger that are female who look up to her. That is the sad part.

Don't you miss the days when celebrities nurtured their addictions in private?

I have no patience for these lucky, lucky people. They have it all: looks, enough talent, a lot of money and are so damned fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time, yet they piss it all away.

I blame the media (and by extension, the public) for this BS. I just don't watch any of those 'star' shows any more. My other half commented about a year ago, "who is that fat blond woman who is always crying on TV?" (Answer: Anna Nicole Smith) He just shook his head when I tried to explain that she was a big nobody who had the fortune of being in the right place at the right time, but then squandered all the opportunities and became a caricature.

She was the one in the new Herbie the Love Bug movie, right? :unsure:

Seriously I do NOT follow celebritires....

She was the one in the new Herbie the Love Bug movie, right? :unsure:

Seriously I do NOT follow celebritires....

Yeah, that's her.

While she is in fact a hottie, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. Who the hell knows what kind of diseases she has?

Oh yeah, and because I'm married. Duh. :P

She's so stupid. And her mother defends her at every turn. She'll learn eventually. Or not. I'm betting on the latter.

You are probably betting correctly.

I think these people are headed for a serious psychological crash when they can no longer bask in our attention (present company excluded, actually). Just who are the idiots that enable them by patronizing their work? If I had their money, I would live an extremely quiet and relaxed life -- 8 months in the US, 2 months of summer in Portugal and 2 months of winter in South America.

I have no attention span for LL, JS, BS and PH tabloid items --- they're just trampy little tarts who do not add value to society.

Isn't she like 16 & 1/2? :huh:

cmon boys. with plastic surgery, the productive life of an actress can be extended till they are 50 and beyond.

that's 30 more years that Lindsay can try to remain relevant and making decent money for being a slut on screen.

beats turning tricks and waiting tables.

Let's look at Jennifer Aniston. You cannot say she's been overly successful in her movie career, but its been good enough so she doesn't have to do regional theater and clean toilets on the side.

She's near 40. She still looks great even though she does not look young anymore. Truth is, most straight guys would still give their left nut to bone that. Attractiveness is all it takes to keep your movie career going. Jen can milk this for another 20 years. Why can't Lindsay milk it for another 30-40?

Goldie Hawn was pushing 60 and still doing lots of movies. Susan Sarandon has made a living off her huge rack for how long?

Point is, its a better existence than middle class reality for these people and that's why they do it. And they love the attention.....wasted or not.

Edited by regfootball

She was so cute in the parent trap... And evne in the Disney get a clue, the former Disney Girl star has gone mad. Idot, she isn't so cute nor little anymore. Dumb bitch crashed a sexy Benz SL65 AMG!

Lindsey Lohan is 21. Who is JS??

Jessica Simpson

Susan Sarandon has made a living off her huge rack for how long?

You are telepathic. On Monday, on the train from Venice to Florence, I saw a chick who looked just like Susan Sarandon, big bug eyes and all. Susan Sarandon is, in fact, Italian. Not all Italian last names end with a vowel.

Truth is, their shelf life is limited, despite the availability of plastic surgery. They only go on longer when they are like Meryl Streep and Glenn Close, who are considered serious actresses with broad based versatility. Kathleen Turner is in hiding because she is exponentially larger than the "Body Heat" siren in white she once represented. I just saw an interview with Deborah Harry. I was seriously scratching my head...that bad. I think I would rename her Scary Harry.

The way I look at it is that they at least got to bask in the limelight. Most aspirants never do.

Jessica Simpson

I had no idea who it was to the point... That shows you how much I care..

I'll just say it - Its going to take one of these girls (because they certainly aren't women) either dying or causing the death of someone else for anything to seriously change.

I'll just say it - Its going to take one of these girls (because they certainly aren't women) either dying or causing the death of someone else for anything to seriously change.

Unfortunate, But True.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room