Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bimmer325

Cobalt Sedan Concept

13 posts in this topic

For whatever reason, this scanned much lighter than I would've liked, and it looks longer on screen than it does on paper. Anyway, this is my proposal for the next-generation Cobalt sedan. I aimed to make it far more upscale (and aggressive) in appearance than the current model.

This was a quickie. I'll most likely continue work on it as I liked the direction it was headed in. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

I like it. It's got a good flow and nice dynamics from what I can tell. Let's see you continue this. :thumbsup:

Looks pretty cool in general, but think of the driver's sight lines... the hood is too high for the driver to see over it... or the side window scalp line is too low.

Looks pretty cool in general, but think of the driver's sight lines... the hood is too high for the driver to see over it... or the side window scalp line is too low.

It first gave me an impression of the new Civic, with the swooping windshield. But the overall design is very nicely executed.

Call me crazy, but when I saw this I thought of a G5:

Posted Image

Nice one too. What did you draw that with? I mean the lines are so clean as if using AutoCAD or Solidworks.

It first gave me an impression of the new Civic, with the swooping windshield. But the overall design is very nicely executed.

Nice one too. What did you draw that with? I mean the lines are so clean as if using AutoCAD or Solidworks.

Nah, just Photoshop lol.

NOS, I can't believe how similar the front-end treatment is on your G5. Did you ever post that here?

I guess great minds think alike. :P

I hope this concept includes an interior that is at least better than the Caliber's. :P

Great profile, for a FWD-er

NOS, I can't believe how similar the front-end treatment is on your G5. Did you ever post that here?

I guess great minds think alike. :P

:lol: I copied yours... Ohh man, that cracked me up.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0