Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Member55

Ford made $750 million in April-June

12 posts in this topic

Yes, my FSX stocks are going to shoot up today finally!! I took a gamble and bought 54000 and lost about $40K so far, but I knew they would do it!

Reading the posted comments below the article is interesting. Like GM, Ford is more (only?) profitable in its 'overseas' operations. Still, it's good to see Ford's newer products doing so well.

Now, if only Chevrolet had something to counter the onslaught of the new Ford product......................

Maybe I'll have to stop worrying about Toyota and concern myself with Ford again? :lol:

Reading the posted comments below the article is interesting. Like GM, Ford is more (only?) profitable in its 'overseas' operations. Still, it's good to see Ford's newer products doing so well.

Now, if only Chevrolet had something to counter the onslaught of the new Ford product......................

Maybe I'll have to stop worrying about Toyota and concern myself with Ford again? :lol:

Well it's certainly good publicity. Now if DCX and GM had the same result in the same Quarter would the press give the Big 3 their due....Probably not

As a Ford fan, those were the days I liked best, when GM and Ford were in heated battle and Toyota was just some irrelevent pile of crap quietly rusting at the side of the road. Hope to see those days return...

Yes, my FSX stocks are going to shoot up today finally!! I took a gamble and bought 54000 and lost about $40K so far, but I knew they would do it!

Hmm, only up 4 cents today. GM is getting killed though.

everyone is.

I would think that the upcoming UAW talks will give the market some jitters over the next few weeks. A lot of nervous investors will dump their stocks, just in case. Might be a good time to buy, though! :smilewide:

everyone is.

Not Apple! I bought 45,000 shares of Apple last night before close at $136 a piece and it was up $10 today...and I'm now sitting $330,000 richer for it.

Granted, it's all imaginary money... :(

I would think that the upcoming UAW talks will give the market some jitters over the next few weeks. A lot of nervous investors will dump their stocks, just in case. Might be a good time to buy, though! :smilewide:

I've been thinking about it. I've got some faith in Ford's future and its just a matter of time before their stocks skyrocket.

Not Apple! I bought 45,000 shares of Apple last night before close at $136 a piece and it was up $10 today...and I'm now sitting $330,000 richer for it.

Granted, it's all imaginary money... :(

had to do that once in high school for gov/econ. bought 10,000 shares of sega just before the dreamcast launched for 3 bucks a pop, ended up selling at 9 bucks a pop... sadly it too was only imaginary... sigh :cry:

maybe ford can pull out of the nose dive after all

Ford was up 12 cents at close. Not as much as I was hoping, but it was also a bear market today for everyone.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0