Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

2008 Buick Enclave Brochure

3 posts in this topic

I got the new Enclave brochure today. I in fact had two hanging on my fence in a plastic bag. I then went and got them. One page stopped me dead in my tracks. The page a picture of of The Enclave, new 2008 LaCrosse and Lucerne Super. The tag said The Buick family for 2008.

The cover of the envelope is more telling: "The New Buick"

It stopped me dead cold. There were only three Buicks on that page!!! I was like they wiped out that many cars. They are serious. There is no way a Buick dealership could survive on three cars. with GMC and Pontiac in the same show rooms, they can. It has all been talked about, but that picture made it real for me just how small Buick is now and just how much the market has changed.

That brochure is huge too!! It is like the way the Cadillac Brochures once were back in the 1990's and big on expensive paper.

There are 4 different Enclave wheel designs. There is the center section where the Enclave looks very muscular.

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

The Buick Supers are at the Buick National here in Bellevue this week. They look much better in person than GM's typical PR photography. I'll be returning to the show tomorrow. I'm liking the updates received for the 2008 LaCrosse Super and 2008 Lucerne Super. If my pics turn out well enough, I'll try to post them later on...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0