Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Variant of HHR?

Yup, semi-panel wagon.

The panle has apparetly been another wasted opportunity for GM...

I have yet to see 1) ANY on the road... 2) ANY at the dealerships and 3) ANYTHING close to remotely informing the consumer that it actually exists.

The HHR line could mount such an amazing assault on the Scion craptaculars, yet GM continues to ignore the obvious.

I have yet to see 1) ANY on the road... 2) ANY at the dealerships and 3) ANYTHING close to remotely informing the consumer that it actually exists.

The HHR line could mount such an amazing assault on the Scion craptaculars, yet GM continues to ignore the obvious.

FOG, I've sold 2 in the last 3 weeks...one to a parts store and one to a caterer...they are out there - you just have to know where to look.

:thumbsup:

Yup..but nothing new. GM advertising sucks

Funny you say that. I saw two in a row a few days ago.

I guess NC is getting infiltrated by import humpers.

I have seen quite a few on the Chevy lot here and a couple on the road. One saying "Miguel Carpenters."

I own one (panel) as a non-commercial personal car, but I have never seen another one on the road. The dealer I bought mine from had a white one in stock. It was the first one I saw in person. They got me a victory red unit from another dealer about 100 miles away. This dealer was far more willing to work with me than the ones closer to home.

I haven't seen any HHR Panels on the road yet-even in the 2008 brochure I picked up Saturday when on my bike ride (aolong with Avalanche at the Macedon dealer; Impala and Colorado at the East Rochester one near me). I wish two-tone HHR's were available, like the sharp Black/Silverstone Metallic one in the brochure, along with some other ones.

Welcome to Cheers and Gears, Longhair!

Cool, love that red HHR Business coupe!

Exactly. I have seen very little advert. support for the HHR, which is sad because it is a neat little vehicle.

Chris

As many HHR's as I see on a dailt basis compared to Scions I wouldnt doubt wether HHR outsells the entire Scion brand .

Cool option I suppose . Its as simple as swapping this door for that door , so why not make it avail.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two LS Panels in stock....both 2008's....one White and one in Orange. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks!

:thumbsup:

We have two white LS' on the lot -they've been on the lot for almost 2 months now. I've had a couple of bites. One from a guy who got tired of waiting for Chev so he modified his PT - he's got a tonne more room than the Panel HHR as his floor sits a lot lower. GM wasted a lot of space on the panel... like why does the floor have to sit so high? It seems to sit just about as high as the utility version with the back seat folded down. So purchasing a panel just means that you've lost the ability to carry 5 people (if the occassion arose) for two rinky-dink storage pockets (they're not that deep honestly). Price wise, they're pretty close to the utility version anyways. I'd rather go for more flexibility and skip the panel.

Will keep you posted on my sales numbers LOL,

Janette