Choppin' Competition 1 - Buick Lucerne

Welcome to the first Choppin' Competition on the new forums!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 x 511 pixels.

The deadline for entries is Sunday, August 28th at 12:01 AM EST.

Here is the picture to chop (click thumbnail for larger image):

Posted Image

door handles? i dont really understand why the first thing everyone does is whack off the door handles,  there isnt much of a chance something like that would ever come from gm so why not just be realistic?

[post="2076"][/post]

It could have door handles like the XLR

Posted Image

door handles? i dont really understand why the first thing everyone does is whack off the door handles,  there isnt much of a chance something like that would ever come from gm so why not just be realistic?

[post="2076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

look at the Caddy XLR and new Corvette they have no visible door handles

so its just time that all cars might be like that

the prog i use doesnt have filters, but . . . its funny youd say that and it really really flatters me . . . . . . . . not only cuz i just seemed really harsh on your last chop that i saw, not only that i see you as a really good chopper . . . . . B) oh and guys please let me know what youve noticed and what you like, dont like, i dont really care what you guys think, but i like new ideas and tons of imput would be greatly appreciated Edited by mute

i havent used photoshop in a long time, my comp wont run it anymore and the laptop can take paint, thats it

MS Paint with a touch pad on a laptop
im gonna drill this into the ground thats cocky for ya

[post="3816"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Believe me...your chops show that... :rolleyes: :P

Here's my entry. I basically stayed true to my claim as being a detail-chopper.

I... lowered it, pushed rear wheel out further, sleekened the greenhouse a bit, made it into a coupe, tinted the headlight housing around the elements, blackened the lower intakes, and finally changed the color to black. Evidently, the color hides what I did to the intakes. I'll just say that I wasn't planning on it being black...

Posted Image

Edited by blackviper8891

look at the Caddy XLR and new Corvette they have no visible door handles

so its just time that all cars might be like that

[post="3776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

the handle itself might not be visible but u can for sure tell there is something there to open the door because of the slot u stick ur fingers in and push the little touch pad thingy. i think that the complelty smooth door loook is horrible. it drives me crazy on old hot rods when they do it. i do really like the way the wat gm does the xlr and corvette doors tho. yea i kno... im wierd :P

This is just a reminder that entries are due by 12:01 AM EST on Sunday, August 28th; so basically you need to have your entry in tomorrow, as I won't be extending the deadline.

[post="4562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

So basically the competition is closed on the 27th. That one minute of Sunday really doesn't count for much....kind of misleading. :blink: