Choppin' Competition 1 - Buick Lucerne

I feel we should make it more fast paced. Each new competition should begin Monday. The Voting for that Comp should be set for the Sunday of that week (6 days later) and end on Wednesday (4 full days of voting). New competition should begin on Monday. That'd work perfectly for a "one a week" competition basis. Edited by NOS2006

door handles? i dont really understand why the first thing everyone does is whack off the door handles,  there isnt much of a chance something like that would ever come from gm so why not just be realistic?

[post="2076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

2005/2006 Z O6.no handles,sensors. ;)

"Sorry, I'll try to make it more clear next time... I'm trying to keep the choppin' comps on a weekly schedule and we've had more than a week for this one so far (you will have had 10 days to do the chop)." (Northstar)

I think with my new jobs hours being so long Iprobably will only have about 1/2 hour in am and some time sunday morning. That will most likely cut me from comp.('chop me out"as it were.BUT i will try! :( ;) Whats up next on the chop bloc doc? Edited by prototype66

I feel we should make it more fast paced.

Each new competition should begin Monday. The Voting for that Comp should be set for the Sunday of that week (6 days later) and end on Wednesday (4 full days of voting). New competition should begin on Monday. That'd work perfectly for a "one a week" competition basis.

[post="4853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's what's going to happen. As soon as this comp ends I will begin a new one, which will end at 12:01 AM EST next Sunday (I'll try to make it more clear that your entries have to be in by the end of Saturday), and voting will also begin this Sunday and end Tuesday or Wednesday (we'll see how many people vote by Tuesday). Basically comps will be run from Sunday-Sunday, and voting will be Sunday-Tuesday/Wednesday. I made this one longer because I wanted to get on the Sunday-Sunday schedule and since the site came back up when it did, I decided to just make this comp longer.

Oh wow its saturday and ive just the the slowest week in 3 monthes, with little time to work on this. i got it done though, im not completly satisfied with it. Reason being i didnt import anything for this. I could find one set of wheels i want after an hour searching and used all original parts. If i had the time id make it better... wait, no i wouldnt, because im feed up with this one.. Anyway, hope u all like. Ok imageshack isnt working... can some give me another reference. If not ill try to post again later tonight.