Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My Brain is Defective...

If you ever want people to read your posts you should use punctuation, and form sentences. As it is now, I'm guessing many people just skip over your posts.

[post="26670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Im sorry i didn't know this was English Class Mr. CaddyXLR-V.

I tried to fix my mistakes.

Is it a check plus now? :P

That's a very tastefully done Civic, Vipes. I agree with Enzora on the bumper gap situation though. Also, if you drive it, I guarantee you'll notice the rough, bouncy ride of the lowered suspension. Still, those things might not matter to you.

Go to NADA.com and punch in all the options and mileage, that should give you a good idea of value. You might also try kbb.com.

Ya know... I don't really like those. I just don't think they should decide how much a car is worth. I mean... most likely they'll end up saying its not overpriced and such. Because its a Honda... :rolleyes: They say a Fiero is worth much less than they what they actually are. That's one big reason for me to stay away from them. Anyways, I don't know the miles. I couldn't tell from outside... But, you're basically right about the suspension and possibility of previously being in an accident. Those just aren't something a 16 y/o like me is going to care about. Typical immature teen... :lol: :D And yeah, it is tastefully done. It doesn't even have a spoiler or fog lights... :P

Wow, great fit & finish, tight panel gaps... :mellow:

Posted Image

Not all that bad for a Hon-DUH, I'd rather have that sweet Grand Am though. Posted Image

Posted Image

Sixty8... You don't want me to show my GA's tight panel gaps, do ya? :lol: The finger eatin' ones? :D :P Anyways, I know you don't like the idea of someone wanting to replace a GA with a Civic, but the GA has problems. Not all of them quality related as the previous owner abused it. That and I am having terrible luck with it, causing it some pain. Still, it has problems. It was a cheap $1000 car. I got what I paid for and more. But, I just want something a little newer with more refinement. The Civic fits. Plus, I'm not really sacrificing anything except the beloved aggressive design and theme of the GA. I would be going from a 4cyl/5spd drk green coupe to another 4cyl/5spd drk green coupe. One with less problems, more features, and in better condition at that. Seems logical to me... Besides... this is still up in the air for me. Don't know what exactly I'll end up doing... Atleast you got yourself to admit that it isn't that bad... for a Hon-Duh. :lol: