Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Official: Top Gear coming to U.S. on Aug 20th

14 posts in this topic

Official: Top Gear coming to U.S. on Aug 20th

Filed under: Top Gear

According to BBC America, Clarkson, Hammond and May are coming to the U.S., in one of the world’s most popular car shows, Top Gear. Starting August 20th, Top Gear will be available by your local cable operator.

Jalopnik has confirmed with someone at BBC America, who says this is official and that Top Gear UK will be airing on BBC America starting August 20th.

Famous names appearing this season include actors Ewan McGregor, Ray Winstone, and Sir Michael Gambon as well as celebrity chefs Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver.

Source: BBC America (via Jalopnik)

source:

http://www.egmcartech.com/2007/08/10/offic...us-on-aug-20th/

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

What other show does something so politically incorrect as blowing up a Prius? :)

Damn damn damn!! That means I have to upgrade my cable from basic to digital because I don't get BBC currently. Comcast is only going to bend me over further($$$), and I can't bend any further!! Oh how I hate Comcast :angry:

Damn damn damn!! That means I have to upgrade my cable from basic to digital because I don't get BBC currently. Comcast is only going to bend me over further($$$), and I can't bend any further!! Oh how I hate Comcast :angry:

Comcast is t3h suxorz.

I love Top Gear...I'm glad they're not dumbing it down with American hosts andjust being us it in all of it's British-humor goodness!

>>"...I'm glad they're not dumbing it down with American hosts "<<

Not easy to dumb down lower than Clarkson.

>>"...I'm glad they're not dumbing it down with American hosts "<<

Well it is when you think of the douchebags who they would have. Most likely they'd be trying too hard to be funny, and fail miserably, or they'd try to infuse American pop-culture into the show. Which means horrible music and a lot cars with 24" wheels and ugly body kits. No thanks.

>>"Most likely they'd be trying too hard to be funny, and fail miserably, or they'd try to infuse American pop-culture into the show. "<<

Substitute 'British pop culture' in the above and you have Clarkson in a teacup.

Not true, pookie!

You would be the perfect fit to bring it down several notches! In fact, they wanted to hire you. Sadly, you were too busy threatening the kids next door that, if their ball came in your yard again, you'd keep it!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room