2008 CTS in Oshawa (take 2)

!!!TED!!!

Really appreciate all the photos of this great looking car. Thanks.

Cadillac is getting closrer to that all-off-one-piece look.

Looks good up close and from a distance.

And seems to look good in any color.

I'm so grateful living in an area where front licence plates are not requried.

Cars seem to look so much better here.

Edited by HarleyEarl

It looks awesome, thanks for the pics, Ted. I think they need to ditch the base wheels and give all models chrome fog light surrounds, like empowah said. There's not much you can do about the front plate.

... and give the base model two tail lights.....

Great pics, but my question is why are they in Oshawa in such numbers. They are not being built there and there are far to many of them there to be part of the Product Evaluation Program (PEP).

The fenced in ones (including the one with a missing tailight) where at the GM Regional Engineering Centre. Final tweaking?

Thank you for the photos Ted.. I must say that is an impressive car. I like the back of the car. There is something very Eldorado or historical Cadillac about it. Nice photos.

God how I miss the Eldorado, there was just something about that car that I just loved. I think it was the shape of it, that it looked like the late 60's version. I find myself still admiring it when I see one cross my path. :yes:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

God how I miss the Eldorado, there was just something about that car that I just loved. I think it was the shape of it, that it looked like the late 60's version. I find myself still admiring it when I see one cross my path. :yes:

That is why I bought the cheaper version called "Toronado" by Oldsmobile.

The base wheels and gray plastic cover instead of fog lights is really bad. They shouldn't even make that model, it looks like a renal. This car should have a $1000 higher base price, so they can make them all look good. I like the overall look of the loaded model, but the trunk still looks a bit high and bulky to me.

I'm so grateful living in an area where front licence plates are not requried.

Cars seem to look so much better here.

I hear that with the new-design Alberta license plates, that we'll be going back to front plates as well actually.