Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peugeot_206

2008 Aviva Allegro

12 posts in this topic

Well since everyone was showing their own fictional Marques, I'd figure I'd show mine.

Rundown

Aviva= Average Everday Marque. Competes with Honda, Toyota, Chevy and others

Buracane= Luxury Marque, Competes with Audi, Mercedes, BMW.

Firerise= Low-cost marque, all cars can be had under $10,000.

Iagei= Company that owns them all.

---------------------------

Cleveland OH- Iagei Motors Incorporated just released Specs on their New Compact C-segment Car, the Aviva Allegro.

Riding atop the DM platform, the Allegro is the first car to display this new platform. The DM platform and it’s variants (DL, DN) will be shared with at least Three other cars, all of which will see Sales in the US.

The Allegro is Smaller than its Main competitors; Honda Civic and Montgomery Icon, but only in length. The Wheelbase is longer than both cars, but the overhangs are impossibly short, maybe even the shortest on a car of this class and price. This makes for a More Balanced, nimble and overall fun to drive package over it’s competitors. Like it’s smaller stablemate the Kier, the Allegro’s engine has been mounted lower and farther back for a close to 50/50 weight distribution. (45/55) The Engine and platform Is safe too, the engine is designed to bounce under the car instead of inside the cabin. The car is also lighter too, the sedan weighing in just over 2400lbs.

Outside, the dramatic straight lines flow into a tall, short deck trunk lid. The Rear jeweled lights are neat and clean, and different, having only one Reverse light instead of the traditional American two. The Front Triangular Lamps are clear and Crisp at night, sporting HID lamps. The Wheels range from 16” to 18” in size and nicely compliment the sharp lines.

Inside, the Two Level dash board is quite unique. It has four storage boxes, and one open cubby hole. There is a Standard 12-volt plug outlet in the dashboard to plug up and charge things such as Small Appliances, Cell Phones and more. The triangular theme is carried out further in the dashboard. The Front seats are roomy and Upright, giving you a commanding view of the road. The rear seats are quite roomy, boasting more legroom than the Montgomery Icon and room for three six-foot adults. The rear seat bottom opens to find an in seat Storage bin. The rear seat does fold to form a pass through to the trunk.

Performance wise, there is a wide choice of engines, all capable of running on E85 Ethanol (Excluding Diesel Engine). The Allegretto, Grace and B model grades come standard with the 1.4L 97HP 5800RPM , 87 Ft lbs of torque, and the CX, CXE and Elegance come with the 1.7L 138HP 6000RPM, 120 ft lbs of torque engine. The Rallentando Model comes with a Tuned 2.2L 197HP 6200RPM, 166ft lbs of torque engine, and a LSD. To add the 1.5L 93HP TDV (Turbo Diesel) Diesel Engine capable of running fully on BioDiesel, (excluding Rallentando) add $960 to the price.

Prices go as follow:

B- $13,125

Allegretto- $13,855

CX- $14,125

CXE-$14,955

Grace-$15,250

Elegance-$16,125

Rallentando-$18,550

------------------------

Allegro Sedan CXE shown in "The Sky"

Posted Image

Allegro Wagon CX shown in "Mint"

Posted Image

Allegro Coupe Rallentando shown in "Coco"

Posted Image

Rear of the Allegro Sedan TDV-Elegance shown in an Exclusive color to the diesel model, "Money"

Posted Image

Allegro Interior Shot

Posted Image

Looks like a 1999 Toyota Celica bred with a Honda Odyssey

Looks like a 1999 Toyota Celica bred with a Honda Odyssey

What? <_<

What? <_<

Yeah, I don't get it either. Now, a Celica and Odyssey breeding is just wrong. Peugeot's drawings are better than anything a Celica and Odyssey's offspring would look like.

I like their style, especially the coupe; it's very Cien-like. But it looks like there is no rear headroom or trunk space in any of them. With the rear doors going back so far, there will be no space behind the rear seats.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

I like their style, especially the coupe; it's very Cien-like. But it looks like there is no rear headroom or trunk space in any of them. With the rear doors going back so far, there will be no space behind the rear seats.

Yes there is......... the rear windows are just small. That isn't really an Indication of how big the car is. Trunkspace? Fine.

I can't tell any major difference between the shapes of the Sedan, Coupe, or Wagon...... and those should be very different shapes..

I can't tell any major difference between the shapes of the Sedan, Coupe, or Wagon...... and those should be very different shapes..

No they shouldn't.........

It seems like a lot of your stuff has the same basic shape, Peugeot. They're all very cab-forward in a mid-engine, almost supercar fashion, with the front fender bending up over the wheels, then back down again, above a wedge character line running from the middle of the front door up over the rear wheel; all of your wheels feature paper-thin tires on huge, half-sphere concave rims; and all of your rear tires are pushed way way into the rear, again emulating mid-engine supercars. This is whether you're drawing your own original Aviva or other cars for our contests here.

It seems like a lot of your stuff has the same basic shape, Peugeot. They're all very cab-forward in a mid-engine, almost supercar fashion, with the front fender bending up over the wheels, then back down again, above a wedge character line running from the middle of the front door up over the rear wheel; all of your wheels feature paper-thin tires on huge, half-sphere concave rims; and all of your rear tires are pushed way way into the rear, again emulating mid-engine supercars. This is whether you're drawing your own original Aviva or other cars for our contests here.

Posted Image

No.

I do concave rims, because It's hard for me to do Flat or bubbled out rims, cause, I always do them uneven. I like Short and No overhangs, because It makes the car look "futuristic". What's wrong with Low-profile tires? They're all the rage now. Big thick ones look sloppy IMO, and are boring. Wheels pushed out create a more practical and roomy cabin, without intrusion of the wheels.

If it makes you all happier, heres a newer sketch (This one is actually a few weeks old) with longer overhangs. Keep in mind, these are both FWD Sedans, thus the Cab-foreward look and FWD Preportions.

Posted Image

The Front overhang (while still short) is longer than its smaller Counterpart.

Here's another Car with more RWD Preportions, and a longer hood.

Posted Image

If you're still worried about the front fender buckling up, here's another one with Convex wheels, and a fender that doesn't move cause of the wheel.

Posted Image

More Overhang for you all.

Posted Image

Here's also an Inked Version of the Allegro.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could you maybe make some side views? I think your perspective masks the true shapes of the cars quite a bit.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0