my new girlfriend...

Yummy. Love that sleek hourglass figure and provocative poses. :D

Approved!! :cheers: o and was she drunk :alcoholic: because why she want you :P jk but if sumtin happens between you two give her my cell 1 586 872 69** give you the last two through PM k. lol

thats funny...why dont you go jerk off in your caprice white boy
and she is mine and off limits to ALL C&Gers

[post="26320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol i can sleep with some one in my back seat its that big and that some is in a pic on this thread lol. jk

but i did have some fun in my back seat tho before with another girl that is.

Nice list of locations there, BBL.  Have fun and wear your raincoat!

[post="26386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yup, I was about to say, make sure you are wrappin' your willy if you've done all that since friday. But I'd hit it as well if I didn't have the ole ball and chain.

i always wear a jacket come on boys.... and she wouldnt be my girlfriend if that was all the relationship held, it wouldnt be worth the effort, i would have a one night stand and be done with it, shes a great girl otherwise she would be another number in the book

i always wear a jacket come on boys....

and she wouldnt be my girlfriend if that was all the relationship held, it wouldnt be worth the effort, i would have a one night stand and be done with it, shes a great girl otherwise she would be another number in the book

[post="26880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's good...I'm the same way, they can be the most gorgeous person to look at, but if there's nothing worthwhile inside...later gator. I could never date 3/4 of the sorority girls here because their personalities simply suck.

i always wear a jacket come on boys....

and she wouldnt be my girlfriend if that was all the relationship held, it wouldnt be worth the effort, i would have a one night stand and be done with it, shes a great girl otherwise she would be another number in the book

[post="26880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Not me man. I'm sorry but I'll stand up and say it now. I'm all about the statistics.

We're just too young to be tied down in todays day and age. Don't get me wrong, I've dated (Remember Carrie - 35yr old..., guys??) I've also dated my age and 20yr olds. It's just not the time.

i am sincerely sorry to sound like the girl in the group, but if my new boyfriend splashed my pic on the net, and proceeded to ask for strangers' approval with regard to how i look, and then proceeded to tell not only how often but where we had sex................. i'd have to freakin dump him for driving a jeep..........

i am sincerely sorry to sound like the girl in the group, but if my new boyfriend splashed my pic on the net, and proceeded to ask for strangers' approval with regard to how i look, and then proceeded to tell not only how often but where we had sex.................

i'd have to freakin dump him for driving a jeep..........

[post="27228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

My my envious Solstice is ok.......isnt it Stace??

Oh Boy 'blu don't tell me you're so quick to forget aboooooot her original "province."....hence the "eh". Hey, most of us guys here have read enough posts to say Stace is a looker! "EH!"

Ah... this thread's hilarious too.

Anywho... I know Bekah would've killed me if I posted her pics.. but that's just her...

I wish she would do the "eh... eh... EH... EHHHH" thing that Josh mentioned. :lol: With me, I might add. :D

[post="27543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

your always complaining of lacking a social life.... this is highly irregular from you