my new girlfriend...

your always complaining of lacking a social life.... this is highly irregular from you

[post="27565"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Say what? :blink: Not sure what you mean by that... but yeah, I lack a normal social life. I am extremely shy. I don't like it either... makes me lonely. Bah... kill me, please. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Extreme Makeover plastic surgery list:

[post="27695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

She also appears to be on fire. :o

Figures I catch this thread after he deletes some of the pics. Just as well anyway- I'm married, I don't need this kind of stimulation. <_<

Reg, not to be a damper, but you probably won't earn enough money in your lifetime to see my sunshine    :P

[post="27605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

"You don't need to see my pocketbook to see my sunshine"

"You're so hot, even if I didn't get to bask in the glow of your sweet sunshine, I bet I could still get *hot* in your shade".

:rolleyes:

seriously stace, post your mug, we wanna see how much of a babe you are! Edited by regfootball

Satty, you have a rare talent for reading people's posts and then recreating their likeness on MS Paint! I am in awe of your talent!! I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT! so, you can imagine how hard it is to get clothing to fit. (especially hats, with my combo 80's/on fire hair!) I think you should just say "F*** the pizza delivery biz, it makes my car smell!" and try to earn a living solely on your artistic stylings! Now draw Blu! Now draw Blu! :P :P :P

Guest YellowJacket894
Congratz. :) Meh, my pathedic ass couldn't attract a cheap L.A. whore. Yeah, I guess I'm going to be that guy who is always in strip clubs inhaling opium and drinking gallons of Jack Daniels every 10 minutes. (I'm already half way there, I guess...)