• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice angle.

And that was your 6,000s post :D

Edited by CanadianJeepYJ

THX!

No, I'm not joking. Just look around. Many of the members, whether they're GM fans, Chrysler fans, Ford fans, Toyota fans, Honda Fans, etc... They're longtime members. They stick around. If you can't see beyond you're own bias, that's you're own problem, not one with this forum. Perhaps stepping off your pedestal will help you "see the light". :P

So, by all definitions, you're a troll. Nice to know. :wink:

Personal attacks again?

Flybrian DID say it was YOUR LAST WARNING.

Let's see if he follows through. If NOT, I'll deal with your ego personally.

:AH-HA_wink:

Personal attacks again?

Flybrian DID say it was YOUR LAST WARNING.

Let's see if he follows through. If NOT, I'll deal with your ego personally.

That, a personal attack? :lol:

The only one in need of an ego check is yourself. Making false claims about something of which you have no room to speak of... Essentially putting down an entire forum because of your own problems? Yeah.

I love the way it looks from that angle...so clean and tidy. Yet you can still see the stance it has, like it's ready to tear up the road in front of it.

Yes, it looks positively attractive from that angle. I'm glad I'm able to say that about a Chrysler product again. Edited by blackviper8891

That, a personal attack? :lol:

The only one in need of an ego check is yourself. Making false claims about something of which you have no room to speak of... Essentially putting down an entire forum because of your own problems? Yeah.

Hey Nancy.

Don't you get it?

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go away mad.

Just go away.

LOL

Raven:

That C-pillar overlap/misalignment always comes off as CHEAP to me.

• 2 months later...